• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

SteamDB: "Bison" Depot??

I know all you Americans are eager to get playing this. Are anyone planning on giving some info in like 10 mins. after download so we Europeans can get a taste of it? :)

Te-Moak is building a workshop in 54 turns and there is a camp on the bison ressource, no tipi :p
Damn you :-D Ok. Strange thing - if they are playing the game realistically, why would they choose tipis on some pains and farms on some other plains? +1 production for a flat land production advantage. I imagine something like the French UI - +2 food if next to a bison with a camp. What's your guesses?

I don't expect the bisons to be scenario only. I know some civilizations are, but that's needed for realism of the scenario. A resource could easily be implemented into the game.

Sendt fra min GT-I9305 med Tapatalk

Really cool! My favorite scenario by far gets a huge update. Not as grandiose as an entire new civ/scenario, but hey I'll take it!

#1 - So there actually ARE bison! I'd assume they're a new bonus resource; the question is, will they be added to the base game? (If so, they'd make Plains starts much less boring.)

Why wouldn't they be?
Even if they aren't, we have modders who will no doubt put them in the main game anyway, just like JFD did with the 'Manpower' resource for his Switzerland custom civilization.

Attached are 10 screenshots taken from the video, thought I'd post them here for reference ;).

Attachments

• COTNWD01.jpg
    COTNWD01.jpg
    203.8 KB · Views: 286
  • COTNWD02.jpg
    COTNWD02.jpg
    203.2 KB · Views: 253
  • COTNWD03.jpg
    COTNWD03.jpg
    203.5 KB · Views: 243
  • COTNWD04.jpg
    COTNWD04.jpg
    276.7 KB · Views: 267
  • COTNWD05.jpg
    COTNWD05.jpg
    356.3 KB · Views: 304
  • COTNWD06.jpg
    COTNWD06.jpg
    172.6 KB · Views: 262
  • COTNWD07.jpg
    COTNWD07.jpg
    228.8 KB · Views: 258
  • COTNWD08.jpg
    COTNWD08.jpg
    328.9 KB · Views: 293
  • COTNWD09.jpg
    COTNWD09.jpg
    359.6 KB · Views: 271
  • COTNWD10.jpg
    COTNWD10.jpg
    330.2 KB · Views: 254
Now, I already want a modded scenario with unlimited turns :crazyeye: Although 150 turns is quite a lot, I remember struggling to finish 200 turns in Into the Renaissance...

I noticed in the 8th screenshot that Wu Zetian is shown on the score list, yet she is not in the scenario. Wonder what this could mean?

You have to reach China throught the Pacific with your Great Admirals for bonus points. It was always like that, but you had to use Caravels in vanilla instead of GAdms.

The edition that it is part of releases today in N. America. So presumably the scenario does as well.

Top Bottom