Stellaris

Quite possibly although I'd say Paradox has designed CK3 to be easier to learn than CK2.

Yeah, tbf i thought that when i played the tutorial. Still a bit heavy for me. I found stellaris easier to understand, especially after they introduced starlanes. Easier for my brain to cope without someone warping in where i least expect it :lol:

I have just clocked 2,700 hours.

It's become much harder to complete games now. Victory is based purely on score now.

I enjoy the various dynamics of the game, but it becomes very laggy but late game despite recent supposed performance improvements.

It may seem weird to quote myself, but it's been nearly a year since I made this post and now I'm at 3022 hours.

Since the latest update, I have played 5 substantive games, 1 of them winning as the crisis.

Currently playing two MP campaigns using mods.

In one game I'm a trader that has specialized in ecology. In the other I'm a syndicalist theocratic republic specialized in the economy.

I find it difficult to stick with a game long enough that I finish it before the next update. And then the next update drops, massively changes certain game elements, and makes me want to start over!

I'd recommend it if you like space 4x games (Master of Orion etc). I come back to it every few months and start up a new game to try something different. I rarely finish a game but do enjoy the different journeys it takes you on...

I am confused that there are so many x-pack. Are any of these vital, or can I just get the base game?

Top Bottom