Stupid question - Eldorado/FOY with Spain/Inca pack?

sabre364

Chieftain
I am looking to get the spain/inca DLC (currently I have the plain jane vanilla version), does that include teh eldorado/foy wonders?

Or are those only with the conquest of the new world dlc?

Spain will come with the next expansion also (Gods & Kings), so if you plan to get that, the Spain/Inca double pack will only be interesting for the Inca.

I am looking to get the spain/inca DLC (currently I have the plain jane vanilla version), does that include teh eldorado/foy wonders?

Or are those only with the conquest of the new world dlc?

The Spain/Inca dlc IS the conquest of the new world dlc. AFAIK the El Dorado and Fountain of Youth natural wonders are a part of that pack, but perhaps they were just put into the base game when that pack came out.

don't buy the spanish/inca scenario, the map in it is terrible :( Looks like a rush job.

don't buy the spanish/inca scenario, the map in it is terrible :( Looks like a rush job.

really? this is my favorite scenario just because of its re playability! The map is random every time making each run have different challenges!

The scenario comes with the civs, and the civs are both unique and awesome! So buy the civs, you get a free scenario you may or may not ever play.

The map is regenerated for each game... sounds like you may have had a bad roll (as is inevitable on a random roll occasionally), as I've had some very interesting games with that scenario, and some good maps too...

The Spain/Inca dlc IS the conquest of the new world dlc. AFAIK the El Dorado and Fountain of Youth natural wonders are a part of that pack, but perhaps they were just put into the base game when that pack came out.

El Dorado and the Fountain of Youth were added to the base game around the time the pack came out. You don't have to have the DLC to find them.

El Dorado and the Fountain of Youth were added to the base game around the time the pack came out. You don't have to have the DLC to find them.

As you may be able to tell, I haven't been playing much since I first got the game, probably only started a couple games in the year or so in between. :blush: Now that I have more time I'm getting back into it.

Top Bottom