Stupid Vista Question: How to go to the desktop?

Onagan

The Dutch
When I'm busy with BTS and I want back to desktop, without exiting BTS.
for example to check my email, or looks things up. And I want keep playing full screen.

which shortcut?

I'm new to windows, and know nothing at all about it. I'm a die-hard OS X user whom is addicted to BTS (no BTS for Mac :sad: )

The windows button! :), next to your control and ALT key.

I haven't used Vista yet but if Microsoft hasn't changed things too much from previous OPs "Alt+Tab" usually works to get to the desktop (or switch between running programs), even with Civ running in full-screen mode (atleast on XP).

@Joe Harker, my computer doesn't have a windows key (Mac Keyboard). But I found the key that pretend to be the windows key.

@dubrown, Alt + Tab works fine, it's almost the same as in OS X (Command + Tab).

Tanks a lot

I haven't used Vista yet but if Microsoft hasn't changed things too much from previous OPs "Alt+Tab" usually works to get to the desktop (or switch between running programs), even with Civ running in full-screen mode (atleast on XP).

I worked with a guy who gamed in our shared cubicle and he was the fastest I've ever seen at the "Alt+Tab". He never got caught, even when the boss got suspicious. :lol:

Top Bottom