Succession Game Registry! - IMPORTANT!

gonzo_for_civ

Chicken Walker
Retired Moderator
This thread is taking the place of the old "Open spots in succession games thread." That old thread had lost it's youth, it was getting ignored. Hopefully this new thread will freshen it up a bit!

So...here's what you do:

1) Post here if you have openings in a succession game. Players who are looking for a succession game to play in can look through here and find a game they would like to play in.

2) Posts must include a link to the SG thread, the SG's name, the difficulty, and how many slots are currently open.

3) Once your game is filled tell me and I will be deleting the post out of here so this thread does not filled up with old posts. I will NOT delete the actual post until the game is done. If you are in-game and your game is full, edit your post to indicate your game is currently full.

In order for this to work you need to use it when you start a game. If no one puts their SGs up here then this thread is pointless!

THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION THREAD, SG POSTINGS ONLY!

Here's a link to the

"handyandy Invitational Progression Game"

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=36486

The game is an open participation "Progression Game" that is like a succession game excepte everyone plays in parallel and compares and discusses their moves.

The Game is:

Persia on unmodded Warlord difficulty with 7 opponent civs on a Pangeaish map.

Players of all skill levels may participate.

I was bored so I thought I would start my first succession game. I am starting with a warlord level game. See tread for more specifics.

Top Bottom