Super SuperPower Nes

So I get to join after I commit genocide?

TO: WUF AND LITTLE BRITAIN

No, ethnic cleansing for eugenic purposes. Once you do this you can join our alliance because your nation will become strong!!!!

Can't you read, mister?

To: Great Britain

If you really want to get rid of any non-white people in your country, you can send them to our country, we could do with many thousands of skilled labourers for our industry and agriculture.

To: Great Britain

Feel free to send your undesirables to us. Siberia is very big, and there are many trees that need cutting.

Britain is not committing genocide, but rather, ethnic redetermination. Once activated they must wait 10 years for the gene pool to settle.

Deadline passed... Any news?

When I logged on and saw no further posts, it reminded me of the whistling sound when a cartoon falls off the cliff. Complete with the poof at the end. Come through for us this time, Stalin!

Stalin I will hate you for like 10 minutes if you don't update!

As much as I'd love to point my finger stalin... I don't think I'd enjoy writing my first update about half the western world collapsing because of blatant racist diplomacy on the part of their leaders.

I blame the players for making this NES incredibly nonsensical just as much as I blame stalin for not updating.

Top Bottom