Suryavarman the sickly

Magma_Dragoon

Reploid
WTF is with that guy? He looks like he was killed by Goldfinger and reanimated with T-virus or something. He should have a :yuck: penalty for being so pale yellow and ugly.

Holes in the ozone layer and too much sunbathing without sunblock, exacerbated further by a nuke meltdown in a neighboring civ.
BTW, you wouldn't happen to be a Heroes 5 player, would you?

Yeah, he is kind of a crusty-looking fellow. With stronger graphics cards he looks a lot better.

The guy looks like a living bronze/gold statue.
I have tried a mod that makes him human-like, and the difference is amazing. If Suryavarman looks unhuman to you I suggest trying the mod to make him normal.

WTF is with that guy? He looks like he was killed by Goldfinger and reanimated with T-virus or something. He should have a :yuck: penalty for being so pale yellow and ugly.

The strange thing is his UB gets a health bonus if I remember correctly...?

He still looks horrible even with a great card. Modding him is the only way to make him human.

I own HMM 5 but I don't play online. Or at all anymore.

I have a pretty good graphics card, its just his... yellowness. He also has a broad nose and sloping forehead. In short, he looks like a yellow Neanderthal.

I can't help but laugh when I see these Sury "zomg gold skin!" threads, especially when people go so far as to mod the leaderhead. It's makeup, guys.

How RUDE!!! Listen you guys, Suryavarman is suffering from jaudice, a legitamite (sp) disease that causes his yellow discoloration. Oops, I guess I could be wrong and it could be those 'yellow fever' infested rats I sent on that boat to go make trading partners with him... Good thing the leaders are immortal in this game.

hi ,

there is the ' marble ' download that improves him a lot

hmmm , old age or the uplink with him is suffering from a solar storm , .... ?

have a nice day :)

Yeah... I called him the Lizard Man... bugged me so much, I changed him... he now looks like this in my personal mod (Wolfshanze Mod in my sig-link if you want him).

Attachments

• BlueMarbleLeaderSuryavarman.jpg
    BlueMarbleLeaderSuryavarman.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 627
Ah, so what. I like the guy. I'll use his striking appearance to intimidate my opponents. While they reel with shock i'll smack 'em with my balista elephants.

actually i dislike this guy a lot. mostly because he's usually a top competitor but also because of his ugliness.

as dabur said, use bluemarble. i did and it does make him look slightly better

hi ,

well have you ever used him as a vassal , ..... ?

when you play as Japan for example , especially in RFC he can become your best friend :mischief:

enjoy the new week :)

Top Bottom