Symbols of the World: flags & buttons for new civs

NikNaks,
I was wondering if you could make four buttons for me... Like I would give you the button for one that I have already made (just needs to be glittered up), and three that I have pictures for but are not buttonized yet...

If you are too busy, just tell me, and I'll settle with 2-d looking ones. :p

Just let me know if you can or can't make the buttons for me...

Thanks. :D

Okay, first is the Sicily Button...

Then the Crusader State Button...

Then the Abbasid Button... However, I think if you could just use the two swords for the button that would be good...

Thanks so much. :p

Attachments

• Sicily Button.jpg
    Sicily Button.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 93
  • Crusader State Button.jpg
    Crusader State Button.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 91
  • Abbasid Button.jpg
    Abbasid Button.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 133
Hey NikNaks!
Do you still plan to start a new thread?
I think it was a really good idea!
These bicolor flags are awesome, it would be cool and really useful to have all of them in one place...

Oh yeah, NikNaks, we know you're busy, but we'd all like to see that new thread up sometime soon. :D

NikNaks, I do have a few more buttons for you, if you're interested and need to make a complete "set". :D

Alright, these buttons will be a bit weird, because they're all black and white by default.

A little background: in my mod, WoL, I'm going to be putting in these spawnable minor civs (i.e., think super barbarians with cities, techs, and tons of angry units - I'll be using The J's Spawn a Civ modcomp). They're going to be a color very similar to the actual barbarians, but I wanted each minor civ to have its own unique symbol.

Anyhow, I have attached the relevant buttons and FlagDecals in a zip file below. For the first set, there are buttons/FlagDecals for the Huns, Toltecs, Khitan, Mycenaeans, Assyrians, Songhai, and Wei (the one from the Three Kingdoms, if you know).

Attachments

• MinorCiv Set 1.zip
    61.3 KB · Views: 109
NikNaks, it seems like the World 2009 Mod is on a little hold right now

Could you do this in the meantime?

And don't forget about SE either, it really should be started soon ;)

Top Bottom