TarcisioCM's Civilizations

It's guessing time! I need to show some activity, after all. :lol:
Spoiler :

In Cultural Diversity, these guys would have made sense being either in the Northern or Mediterranean groups, but ended up being Eastern.

Also, wow, I've been working on them for only 2 days and they are basically done.
gotta go fast :c5moves:
Spoiler :

It's guessing time! I need to show some activity, after all. :lol:
Spoiler :

In Cultural Diversity, these guys would have made sense being either in the Northern or Mediterranean groups, but ended up being Eastern.

Also, wow, I've been working on them for only 2 days and they are basically done.
gotta go fast :c5moves:
Spoiler :

I looked at the picture and thought

'Just when I was absolutely floored nobody's ever made the Normans'

but then you say cultural diversity things and they would be distinctly Western or Central

A new civ from Tarcisio within a week?! :smug:
Gotta make up for my lost time :sleep:

But these guys are much more ancient than the Normans.
Spoiler :

They also wore some funny hats, but those are easy to reverse search.
So uhh for now use this as a mental pic for them
Spoiler :

Also, they suffer from the usual "There's no better leader so lets use this dumbass" syndrome.

Nope and nope. They are in the eastern group only due to their the eastern bonus: Free walls and barracks, that fits much more for this civ, but they still use the mediterranean soundtrack, splash arts and art style.

They were very fierce when it came to defending their lands.

Spoiler :

Oh boy I think I know who those bad boys are, the legend tells they are named after their sweet long beards.

Edit1: playing TWR2 and I noticed that chest armour looks similiar to the Iberian armour COF might be right, also could be Kingdom of Suebi.

Yup, no long beards this time as this fine gentleman is Indibilis, king of the Ilergetes and powerful chieftain of Iberia.
Spoiler :

And here are the Iberians being wild buggy pieces of... ingame
Spoiler :

Oh well I was thinking they were going to be like, Sarmatians or something.

In which case giving them the Eastern bonus because it fits their abilities better is kind of not the way it should be! They pretty certainly should be Mediterranean, maybe Western but having expansionist policies fits better than a lump of cash. I kind of think there should be a Tribal-European group for this along with the Suebi and Gauls and Goths and Germans and so forth, but for now, yeah.

That cap spawn you got is 6/10 would have been a 4/10 but the mining luxes are great, plains is pretty blah and no river or even a hill is disgusting... wait this is not important at all.

The leaderscreen isn't really pleasing to the eye due to jagged edges and the lack of depth, with good contrast you could easily differentiate the front and the back.
Also his left forearm is deformed really badly...

I could continue rumbling but I already feel like an ass while typing this so I am going to try and touch it up if you don't mind, I just hope I will actually improve it. :mischief:

I think I could find a worthier leader if I dug through the annals of Galician/Basque/Catalan history, but whatever.

Maybe I could suggest some song themes for them?

I really liked the second one, but it seems to be a collection of smaller tracks instead of just one so I'm not sure about using it. And the first one is a little monotonous. I might be a little biased towards the old ones because I heard them non-stop for two days, though. :mischief:

Top Bottom