Tax Money

Swissempire

Poet Jester
I have an idea for where it should go too.

Nobody moderates quests because there is no incentive, and they have to pay the reward themselves, but what if The Tax money was put in a pool and was used to provide an Mod stipend and to fund rewards/plunder for players.

"Read my lips, No new Taxes!" - George Bush Senior

What system of taxation are you going to go? Flat rate or progressive taxation? (Progressive taxation, where the rich is taxed more and the poor is taxed less)

I mainly against taxation that takes a huge chunk out of my gold reserves and income. (Oddly enough thats the same possition I have in real life in terms of US Taxes :crazyeye: )

There already is a tax, but it goes no where:eek:

Swissempire said:
There already is a tax, but it goes no where:eek:
Kind of pointless to have a tax system if the taxed money has no place to go to :hmm:.

Well it allows money to exit the economy. If those taxes went somewhere, we would have a huge inflation problem. Remember everyone gets 50 gold a turnchat. Theres a lot of money just in that entering the economy. Then to let a little money out, the taxes leave the economy.

But the quest take a while and insert player into the game, thus solving the inflation.

Inflation can cause the collapse of an economy. Maybe 50% of the taxes could go to quests. But, then again, people could just make ridiculous searches on quests feor large amounts of money, and if someone regulates the quests, it really controls how the original person wanted to make his thread play out.

Top Bottom