TC Tuesday 6AM GMT

Toku = Khmer and Montezuma = Arabia :confused: so that doesn't make it easier

England is gone...very nice to hear.

Ceaser is next I hear, and with bombers, that should not take long.

Any idea where we will roll into next?

Vandal has not yet posted any plans or indeed even if he actually will play Friday. I'm all for other people taking a turn but this is not cool. If Vandal does not play Friday and nobody else volunteers to fill in I hope there will be no objection to me playing a TC Saturday at 9 PM (Sunday at 6 AM GMT).

I propose we ship a bunch of tanks into Caesars' newly captured cities and prepare to roll over Justin. I have yet to determine if Justin can be eliminated in a single turn set.

We need one more turn to get into position but our invasion force easilly takes Ceaser out in the first turn of the war.

Attachments

• Inca invasion test.CivBeyondSwordSave
    106.3 KB · Views: 277
The Preliminary plan for the conquest of Justinian’s Mayans appears to be doable in a single turn set.

Amphibious landings should take all three of his eastern coastal cities (Quirigua, Xukpi, Mayapan) as well as his northern coastal city (Calakmul) on the first turn.

Also on that first turn paratroopers will land outside Chichen Itza on Justin’s main continent and Hastings on Gandhi’s old continent. A stack of tanks will also start driving toward Lakamha.

On the second turn the plan would have us capture Hastings, Chichen Itza, and
Lakamha.

The rest of the war is tank stacks rolling west capturing Mutal and Izancanae on turn 4 Then Uxmal and Oxhuitzo on turn 6. War over. When the unrest is done and the borders expand thats the game.

This is a rough draft. I haven’t checked if we will have enough units to move that fast, but you get the idea.

Attachments

• Justin invasion0000.JPG
    Justin invasion0000.JPG
    121.9 KB · Views: 202
We can take Hastings the slow way with tanks, there's no need to use paratroopers there.

Though honestly, I think it'd be better to attack Churchill first, and then attack Justinian from two sides. The main bottleneck for conquering Justinian is the speed our troops can move, if we attack from two sides, we can take him on faster. Plus, there's a chance we'll have modern armor when we declare on Justinian, making it even easier.

I don't think Churchill is big enough to put us over 60% but Justin probably is, that’s why I recommend going there next. And no, Paratroopers on Hastings aren't "needed" but they are more convenient, one or two turns faster and way cooler. Contrary to popular believe style is a vital military asset.

Vandal was a no show, no replacment has turned up and there were no objections to me playing the save. So I will do so tomorrow night which is the norning of the day after tomorrow GMT.

Top Bottom