TCG Editor

I tryed to open an .SAV file but got 3 billions of errors instead :(
It says Error Initiliazing external .BIC, then I get a tons of CULT load errors and a tons o ESPN errors...
help?

this is prolly one of the worst mods i have seen. it serves no purpose other than to cheat, i mean it cant be any more blatant. if i see anybody in here complain about AI or AI 'cheating' im going on a 1000 year rant.

im looking for a programm/mod that allows me to sit back and observe the AIs battling each other. i may be a bit weird, but i simply love to observe, adjust some things perhaps, and observe again.

Welp looks like I'm not the only one having problems with this program. I DLed it afew nights ago cause I'm *SICK* of being forced to end the game, something I hope gets removed or atleast made an option with the expansion, but in the mean time...

Anyway, the problem I'm having is differant then the one everyone else is having. When I go to open a saved file I get...

ERROR: Invalid .SAV file

I have the current version of Civ III so I'm going to cause this is because the program isn't compatable with it?

Kyle

It should be compatible with v 1.29, thats a little more recent....

Could you please update this for 1.29f. It's a great program, but if you have too recent a version (like me) you can't run it.

any similar program around??
cos i want to change the victory condition.
must work with ptw 1.14

Mine wont work, I have the Game of the year edition and its v1.29, the program tells me there is a ESPN error, and CULT error it is all loaded and everything but the readme file dosent say anything, please help

Mines don't work too. I have v1.27 but then I downloaded the patch to make it 1.29 then I use this editor and it don't work. WOn't load up the save game, says some error.

Now that C3 Conquests is out, is this set of tools still relevant. I know how to customize biq files, but can't figure out how to add cities.

I checked the box for debug, then opened the game and began to add cities and such. Then, I saved it down to a .biq, but could not open it in the editor. Either you need to use these tools above or I am missing something.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Top Bottom