Team AMAZON

SPAM for getting more posts :)
Sorry I have been away this weekend, will read everything in the evening. Can someone give me access to the private forum? Thanks :)

SPAM for getting more posts :)
Sorry I have been away this weekend, will read everything in the evening. Can someone give me access to the private forum? Thanks :)

The first step to getting access to the private forum is to go to the group membership page and request to be added to Team AMAZON.

If you have never added yourself to a group before here's how it's done:
Go to the above link.
Click the "Join group" radio button to the right of where it says "Team Amazon" and click the "Join Group" button at the bottom.
Then a game admin, classical_hero or DaveMcW, will accept your request to join Team AMAZON when they're here. (It usually doesn't take very long.)
Then you will see the Team AMAZON private forum at the top of the Demogame main forum.

Hope that helps. PM me if you have any questions. Please join the private forums as soon as possible. You can build your post count there while giving input on what game and map settings to use.

Done :) Thanks for the explanation.

(26 posts till custom avatar)

I've put in there to join the private forum, should be in there pretty soon.

As for double civs, I think it sounds interesting...a curve ball that invites teams to find broken combos and adapt. It will also strain team leadership, and I think that's interesting. I understand the reservations about it, however.

Good to see you again. Haven't seen you after the sign-up.

I still can't see the private forums.

//edit. I am blind. Can see it now :)

It's not too late. Please come join Team AMAZON. It's the best team ever.

If anyone one knows anyone who's just dying to be an AMAZON please point them in this direction.

A vote to have Amazons as a civ in Civ5 :) and would it be alright for me to join the team? :D

A vote to have Amazons as a civ in Civ5 :) and would it be alright for me to join the team? :D

You may certainly join Team AMAZON. Team AMAZON is officially in support of incorporation Team AMAZON into Civ V.

Check back here soon for a ceremony in your honor.

Also you will need to join the Team AMAZON group, to gain access to our private forum.

You can go to this link and click the join box next to Team AMAZON and clicking the join team button at the bottom of the page. Then you will have to wait a (hopefully) short time for the request to be accepted. When it is accepted you will be able to see the Team AMAZON private forum at the top of the main forum.

Welcome Kaspog to Team AMAZON.

You are now one of us. That's a very good thing indeed.

Welcome Ceremony:

A wandering AMAZON can finally stop wandering. Kaspog has come home. Though Kaspog's journeys have been long and possibly danger-infested, like any true AMAZON, Kaspog overcame every obstacle. After cresting the last rise, and spying for the first time the AMAZON camp,

a wave of relief and anticipation of the mutual triumphs that lay ahead threatened to overwhelm the traveler.

Kaspog was quickly welcomed by a group of scouting AMAZONs and shown the way to the town square where all the AMAZONs gathered and voiced a loud roar of welcome to the new arrival.

An impromptu shindig breaks out in the streets

and from somewhere liquid refreshments appear (almost as if by magic).

Just to prove that they do drink other beverages, the whole AMAZON tribe shared a glass of water in celebratory style.

After that was downed that, the AMAZONs went back to a more party-conducive alternative.

A spectacular fireworks display was set off by the welcome committee which was very inspiring.

At some point someone suggested that an archery tournament be held and the idea was met all around with applause.

The AMAZONs set down their drinks and stumbled to the starting line.

After they had all taken their shots, Diana came into the middle of the crowd.

She spoke loudly to be heard: "Welcome Kaspog and Cheers to Team AMAZON." She presented the golden rope to Kaspog to signify the bond that binds all AMAZONs. Just to prove her point she fired off 5 arrows in rapid succession.

Looks like Kaspog chose the right team.

Still waiting on a few AMAZONs to join the usergroup and get onto our private forum. There is discussion and polling going on currently for game settings and stuff like that. Please follow the instructions two posts above this one to figure out how to join the usergroup or PM me. Just logging onto the private forum to say hello would be good as we understand if you are very busy at the moment.

Thank you for managing our UN thread Silent.

Sorry for the long LOA but I had to go out of town for a few weeks for a family emergency. I should have access to the private forum shortly.

The game has officially started. To all of those who haven't chosen a team yet, you can still join whatever team you want, although I highly recommend Team AMAZON.

Don't think I've forgotten the ceremony for Saemon (the newest AMAZON). It is coming, but it may take another day to plan due to the inherent awesomeness of it.

Top Bottom