Team Vote: Pause for Holidays?

<This is not a team vote.>

Hummmmm......

Mathman Mathman Mathman:

11 days * 24 hours a day = 264 Hours.

999 Hours > 264 Hours.

Therefore I see no difference between a 999 hour turn counter and an unlimited turn counter.

Today's program has been brought to you by the letters MERRY CHRISTMAS! :)

So how do we organize the war moves during this time? I just don't want any issues to arise because of it.

Wow! Mathman!:D I remember that... That takes me waaay back... that was like back when Teenage Muntant Ninja Turtles first came out. What was the name of that show that Mathman was a segment of?:mischief:
So how do we organize the war moves during this time? I just don't want any issues to arise because of it.
Yeah, good point... I cant think of any way to handle this in any organized and equitable way. I guess we could have an on-your-honor sort of agreement to just not DM each other, but other than that I dont see how it would work with a 999 hour or unlimited timer.

Wow! Mathman!:D I remember that... That takes me waaay back... that was like back when Teenage Muntant Ninja Turtles first came out. What was the name of that show that Mathman was a segment of?:mischief:

Hey now - it's not that far back! It's barely "back" at all even. Slightly back... yeah... and you are right about our friends, the heros in a half shell. TP! :goodjob:

The name of the show was Square One TV. Good times.:D

(Great... now I have the TMNT theme going through my head... they're the world's most fiercesome fighting team afterall).

So far looks like a 4-0 vote in favor of the long timer, with Sirius not (yet) voting.

Let's just use the end turn asterisk for this issue, I won't go until I see you all with ended turn. With the long timer there no worry about our schedules getting messed up either.

1. When do the long timer begin, and
2. what is the sequence for the war-partys, Alpha has ask above. If the timer is 100 hours, get we (Sirius) the first 50 hours for our moves?

For us is clear, there is a change during the holiday.

Team CDZ votes for long timer.

And I agree with slaze: The asterisk should signal when the other party can move.

Husch Slaze just answered your question before you posted. He said he would wait for all the other teams to do their turn with the (*) that appears next to the name to indicate end turn.

I think we should restart the game at the last save 540 AD, so that Slaze can make his turn; any other would be wrong.

Top Bottom