Tech Tree Editor

This is great, just what I need to reorder the tech tree for my mod thanks a lot

i think i'm doing something wrong. after opening the dl with winzip, i then move the files to a mod folder in the BtS mods directory. i'm not much better than a toddler when it comes to python, but i'm suspecting that no editor shows up in game because none of the files are sorted into folders. if this is correct then how do i get the files sorted into their right places?

i think i'm doing something wrong. after opening the dl with winzip, i then move the files to a mod folder in the BtS mods directory. i'm not much better than a toddler when it comes to python, but i'm suspecting that no editor shows up in game because none of the files are sorted into folders. if this is correct then how do i get the files sorted into their right places?
What folder did you drop the files into?

What should I select and deselect not to get the Files not saved!!!! error in the TechTreeEditor Config.ini? I'm a bit puzzled...

What should I select and deselect not to get the Files not saved!!!! error in the TechTreeEditor Config.ini? I'm a bit puzzled...

I'll try to help you as best as I can since I don't have a lappie right now. What versions of Civ4 are you using and of the tech tree editor?

BtS 3.19 and TTE 0.7.3.

Anyway thanks for trying to help me.

EDIT: Wow, I fixed it myself. Renamed Mod to Tech Tree Editor, and the miracle happened. Well, it looks like my mod is being rammed upwards again. Thanks, even though you didn't have to help me, thanks for the program. Thanks. (A lot, by the way.)

I'm running the file in civ4, I start a game, I press altf6, nothing happens, I just press f6 nothing happens, why!:sad:

I'm running the file in civ4, I start a game, I press altf6, nothing happens, I just press f6 nothing happens, why!:sad:

Well are you trying to run the tech tree editor in Civ4 vanilla? Warlords? BtS? what version of the Tech tree editor did you download? Did you put the files in the right place?

Where are the files meant to go?
I'm running it in original Civ 4

i downloaded bts tech editor then used winzip to unzip to bts mods folder i run the game and click load a mod and it isnt there. i run the game normal and push alt f6 and nothing happens i go into bts mods folder and click on the tech editor icon and the game starts up. i start a game and push alt f6 and nothing happens i also tried all of this in worldbuilder. i have 3.19 and thats the version of tech editor i downloaded. can you plz help me

please can anyone help me. ive been waiting for this kind of program for years..but i am unable to get it to work. driving me nuts...
i have got the complete civ IV version. and have tried using bts tech tree editor,but on reload it crashes. i have tried the original game but i am unable to save the tech tree, and when i return to the game i can build all manner of crazy things, unsure but internet was not created anytimein bc. i have read and tried everthing on this forum, and nothing seems to work. to stop the tech tree at classical age is like a dream come true. thankyou in advance

This doesn't work for me. I've tried it on both vanilla and Warlords. The game loads, all the controls are gone (ie, I see the world but no command buttons or information) and no matter how many times I press alt-F6, nothing happens.

I'm using windows, not mac.

I'm having the same trouble as jumpingjackflas. Instead of disappearing, the techs kind of free- float and all of their associated units, buildings, etc are available to build, albeit in a ridiculous number of turns. Am I missing something?

Nobody's probably going to see this, but to put my issue simply, I start here:

Spoiler :

End up here:

Spoiler :

And then the mod won't load up. To be more specific, it starts loading up... waits a while... and then the loading bar never appears and it just stops... !!!!

Top Bottom