Temporary Leave Announcement Thread

Won't be able to play for a day or two, but still can receive mails.

Crashed PC :(

I may be unable to play and send further turns until possible monday night because I have a busy weekend ahead of me...

I should have posted this a lot sooner but am only getting around to it now ...

I have been in Scotland for this past week on unexpected family business so haven't been able to play any turns ... I shall be in touch over the next couple of days.

Sorry for the delay guys.

I have about 6 turns now and vbecause this is a busy weekend, I won't be able to play them until Monday. Sorry for the inconvenience...

BOING!!! :(

Guys, I am terrible sorry (most sorry for me though) But my old desktop just didnt launch anymore! (dont know what, may be disk...)

I am posting with a notebook of a friend. I am also send this desktop to service, but, meanwhile I already order a new one (well, I order a notebook - qosmio g20 :)))

So, I will have all my games suspended during at least a week. bad luck.

I strongly recommend to all my games that I are in, that you get a sub for me. In the best case, I will be back in a week.

I will be lurking around meanwhile.

Hi all.
thank you for your patience!

I have now a new notebook desktop replacement! :D more precisely the new Toshiba Qosmio G20-118 :cool: :D :cool:
yuuuppiiii!!!

Well, back to earth, I have to setup all the stuff, and install all i need, including civ. so I predict i will be done, until this sunday.

Thank you for have wating. Until sunday i will post my turns.

Yammy

Due to an unanticipated spate of business travel, I will be gone tuesday-friday this week (starting 5/3) and monday-thursday next week (starting 5/9).

I am sorry about the delays.

As many of you may suspect...I was convalescent for the last 5 days. Sorry about the delays in pbem's. I will try to get to them as soon as I can. Thanks for being patient.

I must leave immediately and for a few days, at least until Tuesday, maybe more (close family funeral).
Sorry for that. All PBEMs or other contacts delayed until then, including for the ones I just got and don't have time to play.

See you soon.

i am moving tomorrow to new and better digs...
the cable company tells me the internet is ready to go at the new place..i should be back sunday but if not, never fear...i shall return!!!

king stuart

Hate to do this, but I have lots and lots of family obligations. I will get to pbems about 1-2 times per week. If you guys want to replace me in any of these, I will understand. Please send me an email notifying me and I will send along passwords, et. al.

FYI...Having major DSL problems here. Hopefully they will be resolved in a couple of days. PBEMs will be delayed.

Will be gone until late Monday (GMT -6)

Hi,

I am posting from the computer of some relatives.
My abode for family matters has and will last a bit longer. I expected to be back last wednesday but I won't be back until the coming sunday (5th of June).

I am unable to continue any pbems at this time due to a family crisis. I will give my passwords to any who are to take my place. Please let me know.

Top Bottom