Term 3. Welcome to the Foreign Ministry.

a vote perhaps?

I'm not entirely sure I am qualified :p

when does 1889s term end?

So we have no foreign minister, eh? ;)

In that case...

Dear CFC-Team!

By sending the last save to us you reminded us about an open borders
agreement. We want to give all our citizens the chance to participate in
this decision. Until the next turn you will hear from us.

BtW, how is going on the war front?

Best regards,

bratscher, ambassador of the Nibelungen

No harm in being polite- i requested an open borders as we have another warrior near their territory. last turn, perhaps someone would like to take over CH's job if he doesn't have the time for it and send a reply?

Here is there reply.
You knew an invasion was down the road? When we were obviously concentrating on research efforts? And when we have only begun to build a real military force after your aggressive moves?
Very funny, do keep deluding yourself.

And Hawk of Chiron is offensively placed? A city one jump directly south from our capital? On our peninsula? Right.

Also, here is the main treaty which is/was in place with CFC and which you have obviously broken. Just like in the very first ISDG you create offensive outposts bent for invasion, and you break any treaty you ever signed.
> I'm CFC's Domestic Minister and I've been authorized by the President to sign this treaty, which I am happy to do. Also we currently have a warrior on the land bridge and would like to send him north through your territory. I hope that you will grant us permission to do so.
>
>
> 1st CFC - GCA Border Treaty (~1400 BC)
>
> The great people of Fanatica and the Gamecatcher Alliance agree to the following Border Treaty for mutual prosperity and cooperation.
>
> 1. Both teams agree to Open Borders for enhanced trade and economic cooperation.
>
> 2. All civilian units may enter and pass through opposite territory with a prior notification.
>
> 3. No military units may enter the opposite territory without explicit permission.
>
> 4. The desert landbridge counts as the extended border region between our people and is subject to points #2 and #3 as well, with the exception of a single scouting unit placed at maximum next to the opposite cultural border.
>
> The acception of the in-game Open Borders will count as the full acception of this treaty.
> For a prosperous cooperation!
>
>
> //SIGNED//
> Gamecatcher Alliance
>
>
> //SIGNED//
> Fanatican Empire
Just do try not to spin the truth around too much. Your obvious lack of efficiently handling the vast resource area you have been given left you with no other choice but to attack your next neighbor. Aggressive expansion is what you seek, nothing more, nothing less.

Also, we do not need any luck, we rely on superior management and efficiency. Have fun becoming isolated from the rest of the world though.

GCA
All I can say is that is a border treaty and had nothing to do with another form of co-operation of the such and we could choose after that what we wanted to do after it.

Here a potential reply.
You call that a binding treaty over all things in the game. That was just one specific area in the game about getting open borders. This did mean that each team had access to each others territory and would get trade routes. This is how we were having mutual benefit to both nations. There is not tech agreement between each nation meaning that we were willing to have a set order of trade and there is no non aggression treaty that we had singed, so we are in the clear.

It is weird that you guys said that you kill backstabbing barbarians, which means that you would be killing yourselves then.
Regards, Team CFC.

leave the btw bit out.

the treaty had no binding time limit, there was no reason why we couldnt break it as it never said unbreakable etc.

It was also much modified after it became clear we differed as to the definition of what constituted a civilian unit. If it was also intended to be a non-aggression pact that is news to me.

Technically though our declaration of war should have acted as notification that our soldiers were entering their territory.

They manipulated it to be slanted in their favor...or at least it seemed more likely to be that than a "simple misunderstanding". More of a "we're going to milk this for all it's worth" technicality-fest.

Dont reply at all..... Reply to allegations in the UN only. The only reply we want from them is their complete and unconditional surrender. They are grasping at straws and didnt see this coming.

Let our axes do our talking.

So very true

Top Bottom