Votes: 11 68.8%
  • magnusmarcus

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Abstain

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters

Ankka

Deity
Welcome to the Election room for the Ambassador to Civ3Brazil.

This term we have 2 candidates:

Emp. Napoleon
magnusmarcus

May the better win, the elections end on turn 100.

magnusmarcus said:
Um.... Vote for me cause like I'm not Emp!
You gotta try at least a bit harder!

Rik Meleet said:
:confused: I don't see it there either ... ;)
:gripe: Stop messing with the title, Rik! I know I changed it back once and that it was right when I first posted it! Change them back now! :gripe: :p

Rik Meleet said:
:confused: I don't see it there either ... ;)
Well, I just noticed the title of the election threads near the bottom of the first page, and can conclude that I was :smoke: !

Rik Meleet said:
Question for the candidates:
Will you use the velvet gloves in negotiating with C3B or will you use the whip ?
I also would like to see each of the candidate's stances.

Rik Meleet said:
Will you use the velvet gloves in negotiating with C3B or will you use the whip ?

Well, it looks like I won, but I'll be a good sport and answer it anyways.

It really depends on many factors. I would like to be as nice as I can to C3B, but if the whip is needed, I will use it upon permission from the citizens. Being mean has many un-erasable side effects, therefore we need to be sure we want to use it when we do. But it does not matter what I think, I do what you guys tell me to do :p If I am told to use the whip, I will, if not, I will like to use my "velvet gloves"

My offical speach:

I'm EMP, and I approve this message ;)

I have been ambassidor for three terms, and I know how their nations works. I am able to get very detailed intelligance information discreetly, without C3B ever knowing. This can be seen in my thread about the elections in C3B. Also, in a few turns, I will post my end-of-term-report, summerizing what happened for the newer and historically conscience citizens.

I belive in getting our way not only is direct ways, but in ways they do not know. This can be done though influencing their political parties, a skill I have been trying out. But this is not to say I am opposed to demanding things, I wlll use "the whip" if given permission.

I also am just about always at my computer, and have MSN, AIM, ICQ, IRC, and Y!, so I am very easy to get a hold of by C3B.

My stance on relations with C3B does not matter, since all I do is tell C3B what we want and do chats. If I am given any order, I will do it, even if I am aginst it, as I have done many times before.

VOTE EMP!

PS: I think I've proved I can annoy C3B more than anyone else though my past three terms :p

Rik Meleet said:

Two whips.

We've been far to accomodating to date.

Citizen of Fanatica,
Thank you for your single vote. It is quite apparent at this hour I will not win this position. I must conceed to my worthy opponent Emp. I believed my platform of not being Emp would carry the day but alas it appears that the vast majority believe in his abilities and his platform of appeasement. I look foward to running for this position again in the future as no position should simply be handed to anyone unopposed. Thank you and good day.

Magnus ,deffinatly no disrespect to you ,it's a pitty for you that you had to run against this candidate wich everyone believe's has done a excelent job in the past ,although i think most of us very much respect youre oppinions ,be sure to run next term for a position again and make youre voice heard during this term. ;)

TheDuckOfFlanders said:
Magnus ,deffinatly no disrespect to you ,it's a pitty for you that you had to run against this candidate wich everyone believe's has done a excelent job in the past ,although i think most of us very much respect youre oppinions ,be sure to run next term for a position again and make youre voice heard during this term. ;)

Err.. actually, I voted for Magnus, because I believe Emp is too apeasing.

Eh ,ok ,most , MOST thought Emp did a fantastic job. Happy? :blush:

Anyway ,he didn't really appeased he just acted to the needs of our diplomacy ,and being friendly helps for collection intelligence wich he did very well.

Top Bottom