Term4 Domestic Idiot(advisor)

Core 5 or 6 apart but I think we can fill in between Aloha and Hello with a city...

Let me look at teh map later to show what i mean

Here is the city site i suggested from the term 3 DM thread.

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showpost.php?p=4505392&postcount=8

We are about to settle the pink one with Hej. We haven't yet talked about site 4, but i think it would be a choice of green and light blue. On reflection we can move the light blue 1 tile south and keep the horses in the city radius.
The green on we could move NW 1 tile but that loses the bananas which i would prefer not to. DaveMcW in pitboss has shown how have extra food gives you flexibility in other areas.

I think the light blue and green one's are in positions where they should be left the way they are, the light blue one is good as it isnt taking any of hello's tiles, if we we're to move it a tile south it would not only be doing that but in addition to the desert tiles it wont be able to work there are only so many tiles it could work.

bananas=food=good, leave that where it is.

ok i wa thinking there was more room between 3 and Aloha. Forget that city.

I think the next city(city 4) should be due south of Aloha..sorta a military look out on that point. As for teh exact position I wish we could see more tiles before deciding.

i dislike that point right now as we wont have the manpower to chop the forests and wont have the ability to work the bananas, the one with the horses is imo the next one as we have AH andi always like getting my UU resources hooked up early, its also not that much farther away corruption wise.

Just thinking out loud, but when MC is finished should we do Alphabet since we have met 2 teams we can trade with

Hmmm we've got awhile to decide but seems as good of an idea as any, i think we should make a beeline to calendar so we can use them luxs we have.

Let see what happens..maybe time to discuss research pathes with a team that we want to be better friends with.

Teh thing with Alphabet is they can see our techs or lack of. Since we wont have IW it could be a detriemental effect.

However alphabet will net us loads in trades.

i wouldnt worry too much about them not knowing we have IW because they arnt really that close by the looks of things.

And they don't have IW either

Just doing a bit of forward planning with the infrastructure of our cities.

First with Aloha, one of the mines are already under construction. I would like to use them for the Colossus build to speed it up. Also we have the forest their we can chop, but i would like to wait until after Maths.

In Hello i would like to mine the plains hill to use for extra production when we need it. With all the grassland tiles we can work out later whether we go with farms or cottages.

In Hej we have 2 cows in the city radius which we can build pastures on, which give us both food and production. There is also a plains hill to mine.

Also i put in a suggested build or for building in the cities.
So is the any other ideas or suggestions, all are welcome

Attachments

• FP-Aloha.JPG
    FP-Aloha.JPG
    175.8 KB · Views: 89
  • FP-Hello.JPG
    FP-Hello.JPG
    189.5 KB · Views: 87
  • FP-Hej.JPG
    FP-Hej.JPG
    189.5 KB · Views: 57
Godo job..Guess i should be doign thigns like this.

Teh only thing I would question is the chop for collous....all depends on timing but if we have math then yes chop that forest..we dont want to waste it without teh bonus hammers from math.

I agree to save any chops until after math, which we should get during the Colossus build.

Also while i'm here i think our research order should be Sailing, Math, Calandar.

Since we have met people now maybe we can get some trade routes going and also i wouldn't mind getting a galley built to do some exploring.

That order makes sense.

chop the forest now, however one turn before completion take the worker off chopping the forest.

when we have a forge built and math we can thus chop it in 1 turn for extra hammers :)

i think math is more important than sailing-yes we may get a couple of trade routes but we dont have anywhere to be building galleys for the time being.

Top Bottom