Terrain Graphics

Good Sauce

(TM)
Rhye, if it's not difficult, could you release files for the tweaks you made to the terrain graphics? I prefer them to vanilla civ and would like to overwrite my vanilla files.
Or, if I could just copy them out of the mod if you can tell me what to do.

I like having different terrain for different mods because it gives each mod its own feel, so I can't really pick which I 'like' the most, as I would not like to use the same one for all the mods I play.

Yeah I would prefer Blue Marble in Rhye's and Fall.
Actually trying out how to implement it myself...

I prefer the current Rhye's Graphics. They're very much part of the mod. IT wouln't feel right without them.

It's much better than blue marble. Well, most of it. I especially like the hills.

I like the darker, more realistic style of blue marble better. Especially the jungles. Vanilla and Rhye's right now looks too much like a comic for me.

I like RFC the way it is now. Unique terrain graphics are part of the mod, after all.

Could someone take screenshots of the terrain taken with regular RFC graphics and those of Blue Marble?

For me, Rhye's terrain is my favorite of all. I really like the lush green and the deep blue water. Although Blue Marble does seem to be more realistic (I don't have an artist eye), I often find it too 'darkish' and lacking in contrast.

I actually use Rhye's terrain as a standalone terrain graphics mod (like Blue Marble) when playing the vanilla game.

Wow, I didn't know Blue Marble was that popular. I prefer Rhye's, I'm using it as the default art right now. Blue Marble is better than vanilla but I don't like the grayed out colors they used...I like the contrast in Rhye's terrain.

it's just assets\art\terrain!

Does anyone else actually prefer it to blue marble?

I do. Actually, I don't like Blue Marble ^^

Top Bottom