TerraNES: The Civil Experiment

"You lost me in Waeran, my young friend. The last place I expected to find you was here."

Sarroth cracked his knuckles anxiously.

"Half a thousand miles north of Toras in the place we started our little chase."

He raised his hand back furiously, threatening a blow. The worst kind were the ones long in coming. He knew from experience.

"How'd you get here, huh? Slipped under my radar. Or maybe you wanta tell me where the scroll is."

Sarroth stared at his young friend, hand held steadfast.

"Took a Curragh up the coast of Sarkov, didja? You fled overland into the wilderness west of Toras, right? Scroll all fancy free and tucked away in your tunic, maybe your sandal?"

He spat bloody phlegm on the boy. The single candle behind Sarroth on the table flickered, casting shadows dancing over the walls, and sillhouetting him in the black of the stone cell.

"Gotchor little contacts there, maybe?"

His silent captive stared defiantly up at him. A young looking Greek fellow, bound at the wrists, elbows, knees and ankles. Cuts and bruises lined the entire front of his body, planted firmly in a 5-legged wooden chair.

"No worries. After I'm done with you here I'll send my boys down there to collect it from them. Hope to the Ancestors they have it, or else someone's gonna pay."

He released the blow hard on the younger man's unprotected face. Blood dripped down his hairless chin onto his bare arms. His right eye was swollen shut and bleeding, the other lost behind a distracting black and purple bruise.

"Somehow."

A single knock came from the only wooden door behind the seated captive.

"Oh good. Seems our time together is up. I had gotten tired of seeing your piss-ugly face. You think long and hard on what I asked you. I want that scroll."

He pulled the boy up from the chair, throwing him against the wall, kicking him.

"I'll be back in a few days with some water for you. Ancestors know it gets deathly hot down here."

He picked up the chair and threw it at him across the room. The boy lay noiselessly on the bare brick floor, dank piss resting in crevices under him.

Extinguishing the candle entirely, he headed for the door in the blackness of the room. Opening it, a single candle flickered beyond in the hall. As the door slammed shut, total darkness encapsulated the prisoner once more.

"Sarroth," the old man spoke.

Sarroth gave a wary sigh inwardly.

"Angelus, so good to see you again."

Angelus. A name from far beyond the Rtas, in the ancient homelands of his people. An old bastard scarred with the pox, head to toe.

"I'm glad you think so. What of the prisoner, then?"

Sarroth twitched to wrangle this man's neck. It had been an inward desire of his for quite some time now, ever since he had returned from his travels in the south. Angelus had been appointed the High Executioner while Sarroth had been away. His dislike the the sallow overseer was purely personal - the title meant little nowadays, what with the Vox Populi in control, but it still got you places.

Of course, a sharp dagger could get you all those places anyway, but it was a nice thought knowing you needn't resort to such measures. Not that the Executioner wasn't armed to the teeth with concealed weapons.

Sarroth bowed low, his tortured back screaming for reprieve. He ignored the pain, as he did every day.

"I left him several hours ago in his cell. I plan to return to him shortly, his 'three day solitary' having gone by in the blink of his swollen, deteriorating eyes."

Angelus gave a forced smile, a courtesy mandated by their positions. "I'm glad to see you've gone so far along in the process so very quickly. You're sure it'll work to its full effect so soon?"

"Our time has been well invested in that regard." Sometimes it required no further explanation, and sometimes even the hardest men asked none.

The door banged open, startling Jeshook from his waking daze. The candlelight from beyond the door's frame sillhoetted his captor, blindingly bright after hours- or had it been days?- of pitch black. He couldn't recall, and had no indicators other than the robed man who had been pursuing him. An agent of Ctesiphod.

"I had almost forgotten about you, my young friend. Pity I did not."

He had taken to counting his breathing, but after having dozed off so many countless times only to be awakened by his own screaming, he found he could not keep proper track.

The door swung shut, the candle light and its warder flowing effortlessly into the room. Crick, crick, crick, went the man's spine. How dreadful the sound.

"Oh my, my. You are severely dehydrated- why here, look at your lip-" the interrogator said, dragging a small knife across Jeshook's lower lip.

The man clucked his tongue, over and over. "Did you know, a professional grudge isn't what it sounds. It's a grudge, over progessionalized, and rank. You're not being paid to have the grudge."

"Drink this," he said, pouring a foul liquid from a waterskin into Jeshook's mouth. He was not thirsty- a sign of dehydration, he knew. He took as much as he could.

"I figured you would be dead after three days without water, in this stank-hole."

"A professional grudge gets you killed. You can resent a man for his woman, for his home, but never for his position. Professional grudges get you killed."

"Tis a pity you are not. Why don't you just tell me what I've been trying to find out, and I will give you a quick death, or even let you live a beggar's life."

"Why don't you suck a donkey."

In response to that, Jeshook woke a time later with blood in his mouth. He was missing a front tooth.

"I can kill you, you know. I could do anything I want to you. You are at my mercy."

"I'm still here. You need me. Unbind me, and we'll see what I can do for you. We'll see who can last longer without our armed guards protecting us." Jeshook could not remember the last time he was able to complete a sentence. Maybe there was something in that water. Was it water? Was he given water? He couldn't remember.

"You know, I don't envy you, my friend. You had a long, good life ahead of you. You did some good work for Ctesiphod, but then you went and threw it all away. Now I'm the only friend that hasn't left you- hell, they want me to kill you," he said, crouching low beside Jeshook, almost whispering.

"but I've been standing up for you. I want you to tell them what they want so they can let you go. So why don't you go ahead and tell me who you handed the scroll off to, when and where, and where it's going."

Silence. Had the boy even heard him? Dam Greeks weren't good for anything. If you wanted information, they wouldn't give it. If you wanted something kept secret, no matter how desperately, they would just go ahead and give it away, wouldn't they. Typical. Typical Greeks, typical Valyrians, typical everybody.

"Tell me. Where. THE SCROLL IS, KISRA. TELL ME WHERE YOU HID MY ING SCROLL." Sarroth was shaking the boy by now, more and more violently.

Silence.

More silence.

Sarroth sighed.

He had been sighing more and more recently, he noted silently.

Maybe the Council had been right. Maybe he had been killing too many interogees lately. The Gyrid woman who had sold him the potion said it would make the boy speak truths before he died. Maybe he put too much in all this mumbo jumbo eastern religion crap.

Maybe that was enough maybes.

He strode from the room, leaving the door open to mark to the guards to know to change the prisoners, and bring in the next one. Maybe he could get the council's precious scroll then. Bloody Vox Populi. Bloody council. Bloody Angelus.

A collection of recovered maps set within their appropriate times. Some link to larger works, while others are complete as of their own with some description.

3000-2950 B.C.

2950-2900 B.C.
Spoiler Levea: Launar's War Map, c. 2947 :

Made on the eve of the war on Irud, this early map names

Spoiler India: Governor's Map, c. 2928 B.C. :

This map was given to Salman when he became ruler of Varldaphair

Egypt: Anorian Records, 2907 B.C.
2900-2850 B.C.
Spoiler Levea, Council's Map c 2892 B.C. :

This map was made for the Council of Regents, before the ascension of the King of Fear.

Italy: Naming of Sarkov, 2887 B.C.
Spoiler Levea, Influence Map c 2977 B.C. :
Map of the influence of Ortun and Aramya on the eve of the "Second" War of Levean Supremacy

Egypt: Trade Routes at the End of Nafer's Reign: c 2851 B.C.
Italy: Map of Faithful for Torasetar III, c. 2854 B.C.
2850-2800 B.C.

Italy: a Coronation Gift to King Markov the First, C. 2848 B.C.

Spoiler Levea, Scholar's Map of the World; C 2839 B.C. :

The Scholar King's Collection of the known knowledge of Aramya to aggregate a new map of the world.

Armorican Chronicle c. 2826 B.C.

OOC: Please wait until after the due date (Thursday) to ask about missing maps. Thanks!

OOC: Can someone explain why multiple people are talking about the end of civilization in this NES? What does that have to do with turn 20?

OOC: Can someone explain why multiple people are talking about the end of civilization in this NES? What does that have to do with turn 20?

OOC: There are actually different reports on when civilization will end, with turn 20 being the most accepted guess. Worshippers of Ziril believe that it will infact be three twentyfifths over the twentieth turn. This is, of course, speculation, however the powers of Ziril are indeed great!

In all seriousness, I think it is a way to control the expansion of civilization. The 20 turn mark does not necessarily mean the end of civilization, more of a 'this is where we are' point - a reflection of where we are, and then where we can go from there. It is not necessarily the end of all Civilization...

Right guys?

20 turns is when we have our first Awards ceremony? There's a plague fleeing Xilaori heading westward, I understand. That means death for a great many people. Maybe not nations, but it'll seem like the end of days.

looking forward to the plague, might even include starting it in my orders this turn.

meh.. Christmas rush is sapping free time, hope to get in orders sometime Thursday.

Starting a plague? No need. Xilaroi are currently the world's biggest exprters of plagues, at 0.25 an update. :p :D

Something was not right and Ezol new it. He had to tell Jalladin. "Beware of the Ship from the East" Those words had been in his head from morning. Ezol had grown old and now traveled little, living of accumulated wealth. Now he went to seak out Jalladin. Since their last enterprise together, trading copper to Sana, both resided in the port by the red sea. Ezol had gone into quiet retierment, while Jalladin had become the local port authority. Impressive work for him. Hard to believe that this was the man who he had helped out of povery so many years ago. Ezol arrived at the docks. The shouting of people filled the air. Ships moved in and out constantly, like a tide of hopes and dreams, trade and riches, fortune and chance. A large carrige drawn by horses drove past. A rare sight in these parts, where the camel remained the primary form of transportation.

Ezol arrived at Jalladin's house, near the large building of the port authority. His old friend and his wife happily greated him. Ezol spoke:
Ezol: It is great to see you again Jalladin. After all these years.
Jalladin: Good to see you too. Life is good for you?
Ezol: It would have been, but I am troubled. "Beware of the Ship from the East". Those words refuse to leave my mind. What could they mean?
Jalladin: I know from experience to trust your instincts Ezol, but their meaning escapes me.
Ezol: I see. Something tells me Axum is in danger. Civilization itsself may be in danger. The world that we have worked to create. Trade, peace, war. Everything. "Beware of the Ship from the East".
Jalladin was most confused by this. He was troubled.
Jalladin: I do not know what this means. Perhaps we should impose stricter quarantine on Sana?
Ezol: No. I should not have tould you this. Do not worry yourself with an old mans insane fears.
Jalladin: Ezol, there is more to this. I know.
Ezol: No. There cannot be.
His words lacked their normal certainty.

Sardinia orders sent.

The choppy winds blew hard and fast, rocking the tiny vessel as it clipped briskly through the waters. The seas roiled around it, lashing up and down in a hectic motion as they tried to overwhelm the vessel. Lighting crackled overhead and already a light drizzle was beginning it's descent down to the Earth.

A tall, grey haired man strode across the deck, pacing back and forth while another, much shorter man sat in a sheltered position from the rain as he turned the pages of the giant stack of papyrus papers over and read them bit by bit. The grey haired man scowled at the sky and spat over the side of the vessel. "We should have been in Kora Torr by this point already."

"Patience Kerlin, we still have a long ways to go yet." The other man turned the page lightly and continued to read. "Hard to believe that old Yalus God's-Mouth himself writ almost all of these papers... don't think I could do it."

"Have you checked on the other papers down in the hold as of late Neumann?"

"I did thirty minutes ago when you asked me again. They are fine and dandy. Go check them yourself and furiously make yourself a cozy den down there to watch them if you fill so threatened."

"The king and the high Faelenkriser of the Faith itself entrusted us with this mission-"

"They are rather dead at the moment, so I have no sympathy for anything. Besides, our messages to spread our safe and sound while our home has collapsed into rubble and ruin. This religion that we bring with us is our last vestige of our property. We keep these safe and we will spread them to the populace wherever we go."

The rain started to come down harder, lashing against the vessel as Kerlin turned on his compatriot. "You insolent worm you..."

"Careful Kerlin. I'm the last one that can read the more intricate parts of this book now, aren't I?" Kerlin backed down and glared at his traveling companion. "That's right. Now, if you will excuse me, I will continue to do my studying of this tome."

"Bloody good it will do us if we sink in this blasted ocean with all of our supplies and papyrus..."

"Relax, we should be at Kora Torr within a day or so.

Indeed, they arrived in Kora Torr in a little less than a full day later, the little ship sailing on bravely on oar power after some severe damage to the vessel had occurred. Nothing that could not be fixed in the Samnite-Valyrian shipyards of the Duchy of Samnia at least. Kerlin and Neumann disembarked the ship, bedecked in the black and grey robes of the Kindly One and having the chests that held the vital papyrus scrolls important to their religion loaded onto carts. Their goal was Sarkov, one of the largest cities on the peninsula, and maybe they would continue on north to see if there was anyone else that they could possibly convert to the Faith.

A Detailed Summary of the Faith:

In the earliest parts of the Faith scripture, we have a passage of how the Faith has been born into the world in distant lands, far away from Sarkov and it's mighty nation.

In the beginning of time, the world was without form, unsullied and undivided. The king of the gods, Odane saw that the Earth was without form, and seeking to create something special below the heavens, decided to create the world as we know it. Laboring for countless eons, he slowly formed the hills, the valleys, the rivers and the mountains that pricked the skies where the heavens lay.

With that, Odane created the first men out of the fire and the bones of creatures of the Earth, creating many peoples and placing them all over the land. Odane promised the people that he would select a people to be the patron too, along with the rest of his pantheon.

And so, thousands of years passed and the people soon forgot the message that Odane had upon all of the people of the Earth, all except for one person. This man whose name is long gone with his bones wrote down long ago the records of what would come. For years, those records were long forgotten and abandoned.

One day however, a scholar happened upon these records. This scholar read the records and gleaned the information from them over a period of ten years. Just as he finished up with the records, he heard the voice of Odane speak to him.

Listen to me son of the fires and bone, listen to me here and now closely and obey what I will tell you to do. Leave this palce and travel as far as you can until you happen upon the first nation that you meet. There, spread the word of Odane, god of the sky and the heavens. Spread the word of Masgard, the god of war. Spread the word of Slysius, the plow-woman. Spread the word of the Kindly One, who brings peace and an end to suffering to people when they need it the most. Spread the word of Hulur the ironsmith, and the words of many more gods and goddesses, for we are the true gods of this world and seek to enlighten all of you.

So the scholar abandoned his place and his work, and traveled far and wide for twenty some years, searching for another nation that he could spread the Word to. But alas, he could not do so, and grew frail and weak.

One day, he drew up to a little hamlet far away from what he knew. He collapsed outside of the hamlet, and was found by a herdsman and was nursed back to health slowly. When he was able to wake and speak again, he knew he did not have much time in the world left, so he passed his knoweledge on to the herdsman and asked him to spread the Word of the gods.

The herdsman respected the scholar's request, and carried on, seeking a new place to pass the word to. He too died before long, but not before spreading the word to others, who carried on themselves. Farther and farther they went, until finally, one of them reached the borders of a nation now long gone, an old man gnarled around a cane who walked with a limp. He had achieved what the people before him could not, he had spread the word of the gods to the first people he came across.

An interesting passage most certainly, one that we can not confirm the authenticity of at the moment. We have no records from where the Faith came from after the first two men who brought it to Sarkov, the revered Neumann and Kerlin, passed away twenty and thirty years after the Faith's migration to Ostava.

The Deities of the Faith:

Odane, king of the gods and lord of the skys and the heavens, the god that many people offered praise and love too for his nurturing nature of people.

Lyra, the Maiden and the one who guides the children in the hiearchy of the gods. Maidens give offerings to her for her grace and her protection of maidens themselves.

Masgard, the god war. His statues and figures show a brutal man, but one not guided by purely rage and bloodlust. He does war because he must, and typically recieves offerings from warriors.

Hulur, or Huulur is the god of the forges, who works his forges in the depth of the sun to produce the gifts he gives to the gods. His altar is typically forgotten amongst everything else, but is still one of the higher visited ones for the tradesmen and craftpeople that come and worship him.

The Kindly One, the vestige of death itself. A gnarled man propped up by a staff, he brings and end to suffering of people and has a dual purpose of creating the life that comes into the world after a death. He is respected, but his altar is visited rarely and even then only by a few people who are typically gravesmen and grieving families.

Slysius, the plow-woman, who works the fields in times of war and cares for the family. She is a symbol of hope for mothers who protect and nurture their children.

Artaeus and Malcom, the twin gods of the hunt who lead the sun and moon across the sky and place the stars amongst the heavens. Hunters offer a variety of things to them, including fresh kills that they have caught.

Lafera, the guiding crone who cares for the children as well and prepares people for age and wisdom, as well as death. The elderly and the infirm come to her altar for peace and happieness.

Ulysium and Jarah, husband and wife and lord and lady of the sea respectively. Their altar is visited by fishermen looking for a good catch and for sailors and oceangoers in general.

Arctius, god of the winds and the carrier of messages from the gods, an aloof figure who is worshipped by people of different types.

The Judge, a god that decides which people go to the heavens and which ones descend into the Purge Realm to be consumed by fires forever. An andrygonous god, the Judge changes between races and sex often and is highly respected, just below Odane in the hiearchy of the gods.

Splinters of the Faith

Since the Faith came to Sarkov and it's lands, it has been rather less than unified. Although all members of the Faith share the same religion, many of different aspects but are still strongly supportive of each other despite the differences in the religious sects.

Faith Martyrdom is an especially radical sect that seeks glory in battle for the nation and for the family of the people throwing themselves into battle. Faith Martyrdom dictates that a person's true value is seen on the battlefield and the best thing they can do in life is to do valiantly in protecting their country as much as they can. Especially popular in some places given the old Martyrdom beliefs and practices in the north eastern Sarkov, Martyrdom Faith is still but a smaller splinter of the larger Faith conglomerate.

On the southernmost areas of the Valyrian peninsula near Pyrrhus and the city of Kora-Torr is the central hub for the for the Valaria Faith movement. The Valarian Faith is one dedicated to peace and pacifism, less so towards militarism and whatnot. The Valarian Faith dictates that healing and harmony with nature is more important than any other aspect of life, which has made itself highly respected in the areas were the highest amounts of warfare claimed large swathes of the population during the First Sarkov-Samnite war. Valarian adherents are some of the best healers and focus all of their attention on easing the passing of people that they can not save.

More in the central Sarkov, the original Faith is strong and powerful in nearly all aspects of life. Since the giant scriptures of the Faith came to Sarkov, they have been changed little and are followed by a vast percentage of the population. Central Sarkov is also the place where the Faelenkriser, or leader of the Faith itself makes his home from where he leads and dictates large matters concerning the building of temples and whatnot as well as possible movement and recruitment of the Faith's personal defense force, the Fallen Stars who protect men and women of the Faith whether they be preachers or begging brothers.

Over on the penal colonies though, a darker form of the Faith has arisen. The Grey Faith, a highly militaristic and supremely organized faction of the Faith, has deep rooting here. Many of the members of the Grey Faith believe wholeheartedly in holy conflict for the hearts and minds of the world's people, and seek to do it through military might and power. The Grey Faith is rather small, making up less than five percent of the total amount of Faith adherents, but they are a powerful people in the penal colonies on the Slastholim Islands. Many of the members of the Gray Faith were the black and grey robes of the Kindly One, as a symbol of their need for power over life and death of people, and many of the higher members have the white stars of the Faith and the Sarkovian nation intertwined.

Organization and Structuring

Structure and organization of the Faith is highly important to keep it going. Besides minor local varieties in the lower structuring, the Faith is pretty well organized and maintained nicely.

Headed by a Faelinkriser, who is the high leader, the Faith directly responds to him directly. He is the leader of the Faith as a whole, and the Faelinkriser is elected for a twenty year period to rule, and to also try to be re-elected by the lower echelons of the Faith after every twenty years has passed.

Below the Faelinkriser is the thirteen heads of the upper Faith, the Suu-Car. Roughly translated from the Faith language as Holy Man of the Books, these men helm the Faith operations in their selected areas and regions of expertise and keep the valuable books and papers of the Faith under tight wrap to avoid them being damaged or harmed.

Under them are the one hundred and twenty two Sylvrans, members that helm even smaller specific regions. The Sylvrans meet every time a Faelinkriser needs to elected, and cast their votes for whoever they believe in the most.

Under the Sylvrans are the Arch-Sylvrans, who manage the day to day running of the next to last smallest areas. The Arch-Sylvrans are the ones who produce the cash needed from donations and tithes paid to the Faith as well as taxes given to them by people needing the Faith's blessing for certain actions, as well as marriages, funerals, blessings, ritual celebrations, and other miscellaneous celebrations that are held in Faith tradition.

Under the Arch-Sylvrans are the preachers and missionaries that bring forth the masses of people into their temples and worshipping houses to behold the gods of the Faith on the days whenever they are called to do so.

Outside of the main Faith are the begging brothers, who travel around and spread the message of the Faith in return for food and coin, and the members of the Fallen Stars, who protect the begging brothers and the men and women that are a part of the wandering missionary groups that roam the lands to spread the message of the Faith.

2800-2750 BCE - Update 5

People get tired of the same old thing. Them Aramyans are no exception, the wars they fought among the other Mesopotamian states took a toll on their interest in warfare. After the stalemate that became the staple of Aramyan aggression against Ortun, minor revolts took place in Danae and Kitalo against the military-bureaucracy. They demanded more power in the king, whom had neglected the field of battle for quite a while. The son of the Scholar King wasn’t very brilliant, but he did inherit a bit of that old creativity that there Scholar King had in his day. The Timid King (son of the Scholar King) knew he couldn’t rule his country without the assistance of someone else, so after some talks with the generals that hadn‘t been executed, the second son of the Scholar King become co-king of the nation.
Oh yeah… some generals had been executed to satisfy the people’s demands to punish the failures of the military to take Ortun. The military-bureaucracy allowed the courts to rule the generals in charge of failed battles to be executed. This prevented the masterminds of the whole war to avoid being booted, but the second son of the Scholar King, the Hard Nose King, who was stern in his approach, made sure to thoroughly scold the higher generals.
Ortun and Hyak had been satisfied with the Aramyan initiative to avoid further war. Trade again flourished among them, the waterways were opened up. This allowed each state to concentrate its efforts elsewhere, the Hyaks looked north, seeing a new enemy forming. The Ortundians saw economic promise in the clans in the mountains to their east. Aramya wanted to prevent the Semitic peoples in Boukae from even conceiving an attack on Aramya, they also wanted to start moving people into the Zagros mountains for the copper and tin they needed in their technological development.
Another development was the active promotion of migration of Aramyans that still had the expansionist spirit to the new trading people of Hormun. Boats took people along the coast and many individuals walked around the waters eastward, which was an area that the Aramyan government took an interest in settling as well.
Them massive ziggurwatsits sure are a pretty sight, and a hell of a proof of the godliness of Aramya. The priests that had flourished in Aramya had reached their climax community, and to continue growth required new pagan lands to convert. Missionaries were sent up through the pacified north, Hyak and Ortun, into the mountains where the reactionary Paruhorsehockyes and the Zagrotites were, into the Semitic city of Boukae, and some few even travelled across the desert, never to return.
The duel kings also formalized their political system, developing a ritual that they would hope may generations of rulers would follow. Standardization became a moral of the time, weights, measures, and even brick sizes were all standardized, some basic city planning became a popular academic opportunity for the intellectual class. Architects hoped to achieve some sort of perfect balance… the perfect city layout that would be blessed by the gods. Schools were built too, the written language was solidified with its institutionalization, literacy became important to a well rounded character of the community.
All and all I would say a pretty chill time, yeah… more explorin, more developin, more copper (lots of copper), and more convertin. That’s what life is all about.

"Lord King?"

"Yes?" King Sarklov III, light of hair and weight but strong of mind looked up from the map table displayed before him now. "Can I help you?"

The general standing in front of him snapped a strong salute. "Commander Raine sent me in here for the colony report. Would you like me to leave it upon your desk or come back at a better time, my lord?"

"Neither, just tell me right now. In all honesty this plotting business with maps makes my head grow quite numb." Sarklov III crossed his arms and looked at the other man dead in the eye. "What's the status on those ships and the settlers that volunteered?"

"Almost ready my lord, we need more cash though for the building material to get here and there. Also, do we plan to send guards with them to try and protect the settlements from takeover by any hostile barbarians?"

"Of course. We must allocate all necessary funds to these goals."

"There is also talk in the air that you plan to cede territory to Ctyrian in the south, is that true my lord?"

Sarklov III sighed gently. "Yes. I do plan to cede territory with them as a gesture of good will. We stay out of their hair, and they won't bother our neck of the woods."

"Of course sir."

"Get the ships and settlers ready all the same. We need these colonies that we have allocated."

"Of course my lord."

"Good." Sarklov III turned back to his maps and wondered about the future. "Everything that lies ahead is unclear, uncharted. We must carve our own destiny out of the rock and soil of this world and hold onto it with all of our lives."

Oh. I will try to finish orders quickly for tomorrow and the small story I was working on. I'm tired.

Top Bottom