Test pitboss

Only BCLG100 left to play now...

New turn is up.

Looks like hell_hound just finished researching a tech, while classical_hero, nabaxo, DaveShack and Donovan Zoi grew their capitals to size 2. This means the latter 4 definitely didn't start building Workers or Settlers first. ;)

Lord Parkin of Parkinistan: You scare the crap out of me! Why the heck would I leave my city unprotected? :p

Update: All hail the Monarch of Gits, the Prince of Bums, Sovereign of Hobos and Hoboland! All hail me! :D

Just found my 7th jungle Dye, along with a 5th jungle Spice. You wouldn't believe the size of the jungle south of me... I popped a hut and all I can see is STILL jungle. Okay after Iron Working / Calendar I guess, but until then it'll just be a colossal wasteland... :sad:

It's more that in the immediate future (pre Iron Working and Calendar) I seem to have crap all for potential city sites. ;)

I started a game earlier today where all that was around me for 10 tiles was snow (forgot the exact name) forests. No hills, but a river.

Just found my 7th jungle Dye, along with a 5th jungle Spice. You wouldn't believe the size of the jungle south of me... I popped a hut and all I can see is STILL jungle. Okay after Iron Working / Calendar I guess, but until then it'll just be a colossal wasteland... :sad:

That information scares me... *Looks around shifty eyed*

Anyway, this game has made me micro like a motherlover. It's crazy! "If I switch to that tile with three gold, I'll tech faster", "If I switch over to that one food, two hammer tile, I'll finish my warrior next turn" and so on.

First he needs dye and potatoes and researched the tech, obesity.

I can see my 5th hut, if i get bloody gold again i will not be happy
Geez, stop complaining will you. I've only found 3 so far, one gave a map and the other two gave minimal gold. So you haven't got it that bad. ;)

Why is everyone complaining about bonuses?

Top Bottom