Test pitboss

I think I might have knocked the game out for real. I lost internet connection while it was transferring data to hard drive and now it times out. I can connect to other pitboss games, so I think I crashed it. Sorry guys.

Just posting to ask to be kicked to AI. I will be away until the end of July, so until a long-term replacement is found (I've posted in the pitboss forum) v8_mark will be taking my turns.

Just posting to ask to be kicked to AI. I will be away until the end of July, so until a long-term replacement is found (I've posted in the pitboss forum) v8_mark will be taking my turns.
Just reminding you that you can do this yourself simply by logging in and hitting "Retire". ;)

Irgy: It's working fine for me... :confused:

Just reminding you that you can do this yourself simply by logging in and hitting "Retire". ;)

Irgy: It's working fine for me... :confused:

Yes but I forgot to before leaving to a place without Civ IV (oh the horror). :blush:

Yes but I forgot to before leaving to a place without Civ IV (oh the horror). :blush:
Okay... since you haven't played in the last week or so, I presume you're still away. In that case, Dave, you should boot him to AI now.

All three games appear to have gone down just now. I was the last one logged in, I hope I didn't do it! PM sent.

That was a weird one, it complained about not being able to write a save file.
All games restarted (though it might have just been the dialog box holding them up).

I'm amused by the multiple "retarted" misspellings. :p

Apologies guys - I'm going to retire, I don't have the time any more to commit to this. I'll kick to AI if I can log in tonight (just tried, it wouldn't let me in).

Apologies guys - I'm going to retire, I don't have the time any more to commit to this. I'll kick to AI if I can log in tonight (just tried, it wouldn't let me in).
Looks like you had more trouble, either with getting in or with time. I went ahead and kicked you from the pitboss window.

I have retired to AI. I agreed to sub for remake20 for 3 weeks, but it's been almost 3 months. I haven't heard anything from remake in a very long time. AI can be his steward for a while.

Dear Lord Parkins Neighbours,

Do any of you want to win the game? How have you let him build nearly every single wonder going without at least taking a crack at wiping him out? If you could kindly make some effort everyone else would appreciate it.

Regards
Everyone else in the game.

Top Bottom