The 100 Years War

Would you like to play this, and should I make it? (Poll will close in 20 days)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What about the Middle Ages Conquest map?

I'm clearing the map now, making it clean. I'll post it once I'm done.

I added the clean map. I'm going to start work on the civilizations, you can use it if you want, right now it's for my own pleasure.

In case you couldn't tell, I am interested in joining this project.

I think this map is too big.

I am going to try and create one from scratch, wish me luck.

Attachments

• 100 Years War Map.zip
    42 KB · Views: 73
conquer_dude said:
That's what I got my civs from, too. I used that amp already for some stuff. Thanks, though. :)

Could anyone find me a amp (Civ map) of the area I need. 80x80 through 100x100.

If you could make one, that would rock.:D

Sorry CD, I'm not a map maker. I wish I was though.

Also, Conquer_Dude, look at Marla Singer's New Vision on Europe Map, it's 116 x 94, which isn't that big, but big enough to include everything. The only problem you might have with it is that North Africa and Arabia are non-existant on the map.

Also, take a look at el mencey's Europe Map which is 64 x 88. Personelly, I think this map is too small.

No, it wasn't, if you download the zip file at the bottom, there's a PTW version and a C3C version.

It's only England and Royal France. Throw in Burgundy and Flanders for good measure.

Alas, the scenario/map should be confined to the areas of modern France and Belgium and Southern England (Sussex and Kent).

TopGun69 said:
It's only England and Royal France. Throw in Burgundy and Flanders for good measure. Alas, the scenario/map should be confined to the areas of modern France and Belgium and Southern England (Sussex and Kent).

That's your vote and probably the choice of most of the people interested in this project (Stormy? AlC?) as well but it's not necessarily CD's choice. He started out going for all of Europe and I don't think anyone's convinced him yet to go for the narrower focus.

I actually say we go for the Europe, itd be interesting to play as one of the "outside civilizations."

You' talkining 'bout me? :D

I still think that I could use the map acosta made (thanks) and just use crappy civs back there to just lur them into the war. It CAN change the course of history, you know, that is excactly what Civ was made for.

You guys argue it out. I'll take votes without using a poll.

My way: (My way sucks don't it? :p)

Eastern Europe:
AlCosta15
7Ronin

Stormrage's "real" 100 Years War

Other:

Vote for one and I'll see. Remember, I'm making the scenerio for you guys, so it's up to you guys to decide. ;)

I am making one "real" one using my map of France. Of course it is only one of many projects so don't bet on it, at least soon.

I think I'll vote with Al Costa for Europe and wait and see what LouLong will come up with as far as the "real" one goes. Of course Lou is French and they may have a built in victory.:mischief:

You really ought to pick the option that you like. The three of us are hardly a representative sample of the other 85,000 civfanatic members. Well, Stormy maybe. :mischief:

And don't forget that you have your other scenario percolating along as well. :crazyeye:

Top Bottom