The Adventures of Civlock Holmes The Civ Inspector

I got one.

Roosevelt was in his office, ordering orders for his army to follow. He told them to burn down York to end the American-English war. However, the day he was supposed to get the orders, they didn't come. Montezuma, Hannibal, and his enemy, Victoria. '' Montezuma, what do you have to say? '' Roosevelt said. '' I did not steal your plans! Just because you made me a Christian after that war we were in, there is no way I could have stolen them! Just because I used my swordsmen against you is no reason to arrest and conquer me! '' Montezuma yelled out angrily. '' And Hannibal? '' Roosevelt said. Hannibal replied, '' People made me scary, they said I was going to eat their livers with some fava beans and a nice chianti. But, I didn't do it. My numidian mercenaries and elephants were too busy marching through the alps to destroy the Romans. '' Then, Hannibal got a phone call. '' Hello? '' '' I heard that! '' Julius Caesar said on his phone. Hannibal hung up. '' Ok... Victoria? '' Roosevelt said. '' I was only borrowing! But if you want to be that way... '' Victoria said. Roosevelt replied, '' I heard enough, I know who did it... ''

Spoiler :
Montezuma. He doesn't build swordsmen, that is what his jaguars replace!

Top Bottom