"The Age of Man" Research Thread

thats a nasty habbit of the forums...
anyway, i think i stumbled upon a few buildings that would give a great Khmer city graphics... maybe ill work on them

Right now, I'm taking care of a lot of the less enjoyable part of making a scenario/mod... namely the civilopedia stuff...

I still need a lot of techs for the Industrial and late Middle Ages for ancient civilizations... if anybody's got some ideas for "might-have-been" techs or social institutions, I'm all ears.

Boreas: Bumping is a good thing. Its better than starting a new thread on the same topic. There are exceptions of coarse...

I know!

Azteks/Mayans: Sacrifice Penalty: If someone commits a really heinious crime, they are sacrificed to the Gods on public television in front of a live studio audience!

Egyptians: Contracted(Pyramid) Construction: Have your own Pyramid Tomb built for only 9.95!(Plus shipping and handling)

Zulu: Apartheid:(As in the now defunct South African Practice)

Iroquois/Sioux: Legalized Gambling.....Just kidding!

More like: Iroquois/Sioux: Tribal Businesses: Many tribes create tribal art and sell them, like the Navaho

For the Romans, try giving them a unique unit, namely "Roman Colonists." I think your imagination can take care of the rest.

Your mod seems great ! Happy to see that it progress

Top Bottom