The Age of Navalism, 1890-1918

Update: Small amount of ships uploaded for this time period but needed to fill in gaps. Introduction of subs to Imperial Russia, Holland for the Royal Navy to serve as a starting point, first destroyer for Norway, Handful of Coastal ships for Denmark, Austro-Hungarian Navy slowly getting bigger with a what-if DD, France a few more holes plugged, and Spain getting its missing Armored Cruisers.

This confuses me a bit because I am not sure if you mean me or just the general pub
There has been a Discussion amongst a few of us, about keeping our Main C&C Forum lively (and indeed and d'll hook you - and one anyone! :goodjob: in) & One Thought (which I support) is, basically, to have an "Announcement" Thread posted there ("Here ye, hear ye!") to make our "Landing Page" appear less moribund - vive la compagnie!

:D

Is the new version of Conte di Cavour that is visible in the Italian Navy preview image also available for download?

Delta, one more time you made a fantastic job! Thank you very much! :worship::clap::woohoo::hatsoff:

Siegfried.gif

Siegfried2.gif

Top Bottom