• In anticipation of the possible announcement of Civilization 7, we have decided to already create the Civ7 forum. For more info please check the forum here .

The Alternative Member's Photo Thread IV: Mug Shots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Classical Hero and a friend of his:

Ahhh, but this Batman has cool eyebrows, the new one doesn't.

ChrisRossi

Either or them!

Rambuchan said:
soul_warrior: None of those men are DJ Shadow you know. The guy in the middle is Keb Darge. I know because I've met him quite a few times, last time being at the Jazz Cafe in London. He's a Scotsman with a vinyl addiction that would make us look like sober monks. The addiction is specifically for funk tunes (check out some of his compilation releases, they sizzle!)
I Scotsman you say? Judging from the colour of his legs, he must not have worn his kilt this summer. :eek:

And as I'm here, I dare you to find an image of me. :)

Subi ...

or

Ingvina Freyr: How you can see that Scotsman's legs in that shot is quite beyond me!

varwnos said:
How very original of you to post something posted in thread 2, and commented on by you as well :mischief:
My thoughts exactly. For that classical_hero, you get a....

PrinceOfLeigh said:
ChrisRossi

Either or them!

Castelluccio (the one on the right yeah?) really does not look Italian at all. He looks more Native American to me!

Rambuchan said:
Ingvina Freyr: How you can see that Scotsman's legs in that shot is quite beyond me!
Your right, my mistake. I obviously ment the white-legged man in the picture below the one of the Scotsman. :blush:

chrisrossi said:
Castelluccio (the one on the right yeah?) really does not look Italian at all. He looks more Native American to me!
Furio Giunta, played by Federico Castelluccio on the right and Christopher Moltisanti, played by Michael Imperioli on the left. You're right about Furio. I was looking for Moltisanti when this popped up with both :cool:

Ingvina Freyr said:
Your right, my mistake. I obviously ment the white-legged man in the picture below the one of the Scotsman. :blush:
All the same, here you are....

Abaddon: Thread Starter, twisted Thread Starter

Here's one for jonatas:

Not that I think you're that old, of course! ;)

Yeay, loving my incarnations so far

JonnyB said:
I'll go with the obvious one ;)
:rotfl:

I have Force powers!

(Well, that's what his hand seems to be doing. Also, I blurred 2px then sharpened in GIMP, and I think the image looks better.)

Abaddon, the Destroyer:

JonnyB looks rather pessimistic today:

Taliesin, for no reason that I can think of, but it feels appropriate:

Well, how am I doing? ;)

Erik Mesoy-typical Scandinavian:

Blond, blue-eyed, just slightly crazy-looking, and of course, a really good rally driver. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom