The Birth Of Cool

OOC: SaaM, should I stick to yesterday's decided ending? I'll write it that way, and call me off if you want to change it.

The Dadaists couldn't stand the (c)rap any more. They offered up SaaM the Mellow to Sierra Force as a peace negotiator. The proceedings began to end the uprising in Penguin.

SF Leader: Sir SaaM the Sensible, Saam the Mellow, we are here now to discuss the terms of a peace between the opposing factions of Penguin. It is the full intention of Vanir that this treaty be a full surrender on the part of the Dadaists.

Mellow: That is unacceptable. We will surrender only conditionally.

SF Leader: Very well, what are your conditions?

Mellow: We wish for art to be allowed to continue to exist in Penguin. We wish to be allowed to build statues, and perform our music and poetry.

SF Leader: And the pig-flinging and strange language?

Sensible: I demand that such nonsense end.

Mellow: Alright, we agree not to fling bizarre objects or speak strangely.

SF Leader: Good, we are decided on that. Now here are the terms that Vanir demands. The Dadaists will disarm entirely. That includes disabling the tomato-thrower in the Giant Peanut.

Mellow: Agreed.

SF Leader: The Dadaists will not in any way resist any decree by the rightful government of Penguin, headed by SaaM the Sensible.

Mellow: OK.

SF Leader: Good.

Sensible: Then there will be art AND order. Is it over?

SF Leader: Yes, peace has been restored in Penguin.

All sides sign the document, ending the conflict. The terrible (c)rap is stopped, the bombers return to base, and the Sierra Force boards a transport that has landed on Penguin's Main Street, ready to return to Vanir. The battle is over.

It may be over governmentally, but not in this dang room!

Noldodan: NOOO!!! Not... RAP!!! Must... get... out...

(OOC: here is where the Elves save the day :D) As the blaring sounds of Eminem, Lord of the (c)Rap (The Elven name for him) pummel the Dadaists, the Elves, immune to the sounds through extensive conditioning, search for a way out of the room. The obvious solution comes to mind: the holes left by Armot Piercing Tape Players. Jam Master E lets out a loud, piercing eagle call, letting the Elves' mounts know of their masters' plight. The eagles swoop into the room, load up with Elves and poor Noldodan, and fly out, Dadaists slipping from their paint-drenched wings. And as they fly out of sound range, a voice calls back...

Noldodan: Thats what you GET for making them play Eminem!

Reedy: What am i going to do with a lot of tomatoes, eggplants, cucumbers, lettuce, a huge bottle of olive oil, a frying pan the size of a hockey rink and a huge bottle of ranch dressing?
Dada!! A edible preformance piece!!!

And so Sir SaaM the Reedy, crazy son of Sir SaaM the Sensible, threw together a giant salad and made eggplant parmagian. All are invited to come eat. Be prepared for a foodfight, though

Top Bottom