The Boring Thread

You all may remember my mentioning that Tuesday is trash pick-up day where I live. So I put my recycling bins out.

I guess part of my point is that that's kind of a boring task.

If I recall correctly, your trash day is Tuesday's too, Moff. I hope you got your bins out.

One time I forgot. But I called the service, and they sent the truck around specially for me. But I'll save that story until there's an Exciting Thread.

<overstimulated>

Yeah, in retrospect, I should have been more careful with even that little plot synopsis.

If I recall correctly, your trash day is Tuesday's too, Moff. I hope you got your bins out.

That is correct. I also pushed my trash bins out to the sidewalk this morning. This morning however was a bit different than most. I observed a rabbit chewing on my front lawn as I pushed my trash bin out. Then I went to work.

I am doing immigration paperwork.

Tomorrow I will go submit it at the immigration office, which is in the most remote part of the city and I think all the civil servants there hate it. I don’t blame them.

Ah, paperwork!

Long time readers of this thread may have ascertained that Tuesday is the local trash pick-up day.

I'm running late with this week's update, but that means that I can report that the trash was put out, has been picked up, and I've put the bins back in place for next week.

I came up with a title for another thread. "The AI Mass Killings in the USA thread". Has a certain ominous ring to it.
Definitely will be boring because most people will say “eh this thread title is sensational, legal executions of bad people is old hat.”

Top Bottom