The Breach

I dont know what you are referring too. I can't think of anything in FF called "The Breach" but then I don't know near everything either.

New Scions worldspell, right? I don't know what it does yet either, but I like surprises.

yes surprises can be nice, but for something that can be as game affecting as a world spell, I would prefer at least some knowledge about the reqs, and when would be a good idea to cast it.

Yeah, it needs more info somewhere. I ended up using Worldbuilder to get it.

The rundown:

The Breach - the Scions of Patria World Spell
Requires Sorcery (unlocks) and Themoch (casts the spell).

Spawns military units, awakened, and supplies in a far away land when used. The tooltip will tell you the amount you're getting, and I believe it varies based on the techs you have. The later you use it, the more units you'll get.

It rescues people from the place dead people go. I don't know the lore.

Basically create a bunch of units and awakened someplace far from your capital. More the more tech you have. The tooltip should give more information.

Sorry about that. There is a "Strategy" entry, but I'd forgotten Spells don't use them.

The Opening of the Way: A passage from the End of Creation, through the Underworld, and to Erebus is temporarily opened. Many Scions, including the False Laroth, enter Erebus at a random location. Triggered by Themoch, and requireing 'Sorcery'. The more advanced the Scions are technologically the more units may be brought through. Arcane techs tend to grant Arcane units, Economic techs supplies, Military techs military units and Religious techs Awakened. The Help pop up will give a unit total by type.

I'll tack that onto the beginning of the 'pedia entry. Or ask how the other spells get their special documentation in the bullet-point window.

The Opening of the Way: A passage from the End of Creation, through the Underworld, and to Erebus is temporarily opened. Many Scions, including the False Laroth, enter Erebus at a random location. Triggered by Themoch, and requireing 'Sorcery'. The more advanced the Scions are technologically the more units may be brought through. Arcane techs tend to grant Arcane units, Economic techs supplies, Military techs military units and Religious techs Awakened. The Help pop up will give a unit total by type.
False Laroth? Does this mean the worldspell creates yet another new hero for the Scions? (not that it would be a bad thing. :p )

False Laroth? Does this mean the worldspell creates yet another new hero for the Scions? (not that it would be a bad thing. :p )

Just named units with some extra levels/exps to start with. The most interesting is probably the Ghostwalker with Illusion.

This spell is epic. It should beadded int Orbis/everything else involving the Scions.

Top Bottom