The Breaking Storm, 1919-1945

Delta, may I suggest to slightly update Svetlana description. "Three ships were completed by the Soviet Union as cruisers", two of them as Admiral Nakhimov class.

Not a bad suggestion but I broke them into separate classes because of this: The ships were essentially enlarged versions of the Svetlana class cruisers, modified after consultations with the Scottish firm of John Brown & Company. So they are very similar but are not the same hull.

Update: Been working Ares hard! :whipped: Here is the a bunch of soviet destroyers Novik, Tashkent, Gnevny, and Type 7U. Also, a French light cruiser has been thrown into the mix, La Galissonnière. Previews Below:

Spoiler :

YES!!! :woohoo::bowdown::hatsoff::clap::rockon:

I didn't want to ask but I was hoping so much that you would do Tashkent, the Blue Cruiser, one of the most beautiful warships ever built!!!
Thank you thank you thank you!!!

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :xmastree: :snowcool::snowgrin::snowlaugh: Christmas seems to be early this year, me thinks. Barely did I get to see those new cruisers and then you made this beauty of a what-if CB :) cannot wait to unwrap this. THank you guys !!!

Yes, these are all wonderful presents. :thanx: In the Civ 3 fleet there are now ships, that I´m even didn´t dare to dream about some weeks ago. :)

Btw. I did a little test and put the Sovremenny on the map and your destroyers. It seems like the Sovremenny is made a little smaller. Correct?

Yup all the destroyers and TB's I have made have their own separate scale which is separate from the other ships. Reason for this is that a lot of detail would be missing if I kept to the original scale for everything.

Update: Got impatient was waiting for one last Soviet sub but decided to upload what I had. ;) Two Soviet subs K Class and Srednyaya. Also, one York Class Heavy Cruiser one I have wanted to do for a long time! Preview Below:

Spoiler :

Top Bottom