The Celtic PeaceKeepers: Book Two

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm... So how is that Ralph Nader, Celtic puppet ruler in USA thing coming along? And I seriously doubt that the war will EVER end - peacekeeping wrecks reputation.

And btw, seems that there are enough mystirious events in the American Front (the "exploding frigate", the "undefending fortress" and I'm sure a lot more was covered up) for a dozen of conspiracy theories and two three-hour-long documentaries.

das said:
And btw, seems that there are enough mystirious events in the American Front (the "exploding frigate", the "undefending fortress" and I'm sure a lot more was covered up) for a dozen of conspiracy theories and two three-hour-long documentaries.
Yeah, if it weren't for the fact we'd get banned, we probably would start typig up those conspiracy theories! :p

I wonder if a spearmen betaing a tank could be explained by a 'conspiracy' in a story... lol im lucky the battles havent got that strange yet

I'm listing all of your posts (+ the large world map) in one list, I could send it to you daft to make a full index.

Paasky, that would be awesome if you could do that! Do you have a fast connection? i was planning on finding all the bits ive done, copying the shortcuts, and linking them all together in a 'menu' post or something. But, it takes me ages to load each page tho, cos i am only on 56k dial-up, so i havent got around to it yet...

Id be very grateful if you could send a list to me... My email is nakutan5@hotmail (not sure if i put this in my user profile thingy). If you havent got DLS or something, please dont put yourself out, I'll get around to it.

thanks again for replies, ill udpate soon hopefully, although i had to reinstall windows today which messed everything up :(

Celtic ''Peacekeepers''.... You conquer half of the world and you claim to be a peacekeeper.. :lol:

Moderator Action: The Omega - Three day ban for spamming.

That's rather harsh, IMHO. I don't like to criticize, but first mods don't notice a HUGE spam thread, and then they pick to every even distantly spammy post. This, though, proves that us spamming the first Celtic Peacekeepers thread was for the best, really.

Though I do find it ironic that Omega got banned after saying he thinks he'd be banned if he writes up an on-topic conspiracy theory. :lol:

I wonder if a spearmen betaing a tank could be explained by a 'conspiracy' in a story... lol im lucky the battles havent got that strange yet

The spearmen probably made a deal with palm trees. Can't trust those treacherous bastards!

naziassbandit - one can't keep peace by not taking any territory from the agressors, now, can he?

Thankyou very much passky! I really appreciate this, thankyou! I'll copy the links into the first post at some point together with the latest stuff.

+ thanks Celeborn!

Yeah, it is very helpful to find them all in one post, although you seem to have two gaps. One is the one where you said the link didn't work, and in another, you hear that Spain is about to be invaded, and in the next they've already been invaded and the Vikings have nearly been destroyed. So I think you missed one in there as well (after the Spanish-American War and the Huge World Map it skips this part).

Daftpanzer you are doing a great job with this story! I've never seen anything like it!

Just a suggestion: do you think you could collect all the histories posted and combine them into one big thread? It will be awesome to real the whole history! :D

Reno said:
Good job with the update and good job for Pääsky for summing up the story. :goodjob:
lol I was blind :blush:
:goodjob: both of you! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom