The Classical Antiquity Mod (2 scenarios)

This is another great scenario, I have played the biblical world as the elamites. They are WAY to powerful in game. I immediately took out the babylonian empire in a couple of turns. I love building the Immortals and horse archers, they helped me a lot. Once I destroyed the babylonians i finally have contact with the outside world. That is the problem, as Elam, if you don't destroy the babylonians, they block you from the rest of the world! Anyways, i had to build infantry to conquer all but one Assyrian city. They were really dug in, and i really took al ot of losses. After that, i expanded my cities and told all my workers to build trade networks, then I looked west. Part 2 of the review coming soon!

So, I came into contact with many more nations. As i felt the urge to expand, i went to war with the arameans. I took all their cities except their capitol, which was too heavily defended. In all, the biblical world is a good mod/scenario, despite how some people can't play it. I haven't actually played the classical era thing.

So, I came into contact with many more nations. As i felt the urge to expand, i went to war with the arameans. I took all their cities except their capitol, which was too heavily defended. In all, the biblical world is a good mod/scenario, despite how some people can't play it. I haven't actually played the classical era thing.

Very old thread tigershadow:p pretty sure this a dead mod

Also, how did you get this to work, I thought it was only updated to BTS 3.17, 'cause it won't work on my computer

Great looking mods, but they don't seem to show up when i try playing a scenario. Should each mod have it's own privatemaps folder?

I created two seperate installs for each scenario, will try it soon enough

Last edited:
Top Bottom