The Daily Pineapple

Robi D

Minister of (Dis)Order
Aloha is proud to present the world's first international newspaper...

:D THE DAILY PINEAPPLE:D

For your reading pleasure here is issue 1

Contributers:
Robi D
Robboo
Ghandi Rules
Ybbor (artwork)

The Daily Pineapple does not in any way accept responsibilty for the accuracy of the articles contained within.

Bravo!! :clap:

Brilliant work!

Can we get a free sample from OP's? Nice work fellas. :thumbsup:

We can't build the Mausoleum?!? Man am I glad for the newspaper to keep me up on these things...

Whomp said:
Can we get a free sample from OP's? Nice work fellas. :thumbsup:

I'm sure if you go to your nearest OP's George will be happy to accomodate you:D

george dont forget about the catapults to throw the roofing up to the top floor.

Wow No Wonders for Aloha, but who needs them?

I mean a turn Ago they knew about the Calendar :eek: (Epsilon team clearly doesn't...as I can't get any turns straight ;) )

Now they know the Secret of not only Paper but Printing Press :eek: :crazyeye:

Like I said who needs wonders....

Memphus said:
Wow No Wonders for Aloha, but who needs them?

I mean a turn Ago they knew about the Calendar :eek: (Epsilon team clearly doesn't...as I can't get any turns straight ;) )

Now they know the Secret of not only Paper but Printing Press :eek: :crazyeye:

Like I said who needs wonders....

quite- especially with the geniuses who brought everyone such great things as the hula girls :)

Outstanding work! Maybe sometime we can trade recipes for the 8 ways to combine pork, rice, and fish. ;)

Well, 7 ways that is. The 8th way is "none of the above". :lol:

:lol: Loved the comic!

Oh - don't bother looking for Epsilon's tribal villages.... The daughters have all moved into our civilized towns :p

Wow! Pork and rice! Together!! 1889 left our wheat out and it got wet. It fermented. And now we drink it! :beer:

Sir Bugsy said:
Wow! Pork and rice! Together!! 1889 left our wheat out and it got wet. It fermented. And now we drink it! :beer:

Hmmm.... I wonder if that would work with rice.....

Ahh So ... Hot Sake!!!
BB

Aloha is proud to present a new edition of

:D THE DAILY PINEAPPLE:D

For your reading pleasure here is issue 2

Contributers:
Robi D
Robboo
Ybbor (artwork)

The Daily Pineapple does not in any way accept responsibilty for the accuracy of the articles contained within.

Hehe. Good show Pineapple Folks!

Top Bottom