The Daily Pineapple

Them dang clams taste nasty I tell you stay away from them at all costs.

Nice Job! :goodjob:

And Congrats on the Colossus… Is the statue dedicated to one of these new religions of yours?

Aloha is proud to present (after a looong break) a new edition of

:D THE DAILY PINEAPPLE:D

For your reading pleasure here is issue 3

Contributers:
GeorgeOP
Ybbor (artwork)

The Daily Pineapple does not in any way accept responsibilty for the accuracy of the articles contained within.

sooo.. who are these people that have your passwords? :mischief: let us know so we can help you "hunt" them down

From a cave on the borders of Aloha...I send this message to my followers and to all nations.

As part of a faction within Aloha who has recently been ousted from power(they said I stole money)...I for one hope war continues. It will speed up turns and allow my dead relatives to vote me in on the next election sooner. Once the proper faction is back in charge of Aloha...maybe then we can offer help to which ever side promises us the most. The pansy pacifists we have now are useless. Especially that GeorgeOP guy who took my roll as UN ambassador.

At present they are more concerned with trading away our resources and making friends than getting blood on their hands. They can not stand the idea of having military units die...I think they even have some 2000+ year old wooden club wielding warriors walking around. Do not fear...we have our man on the inside and we will return to power.

Aren't they still fighting over there....Loco and Innovia. I have no contact with my foreign sources as I am being hunted by an insane mad man named Robi D. This very communication may allow my capture. BUT I have to get the truth out before my country is ruined by these pansies. Despite what the people in charge say we have no intention of turning on our country. We are patriots first.

BC does what he needs to do in order to stay in control.

why not tie dye?

What war?

Thats a good question, the alohan civil war ended turns ago and his side lost... badly

BCLG a pacifist.... :lol: that's a good one.

:lol: actually he has been fairly passive of late in a number of his games. In one pitboss game he was so passive someone got the chance to attack him first:eek:

Still i wouldn't go as far as to call him a pacifist, he is more like a mellow warmonger

I haven't declared war on anyone in quite awhile, i find being peacefull best suits my peacfull nature. :)

Top Bottom