The Diplomat Mod

Is this abandoned? Can AI use it in the last version?

This mod has not been abandoned. Rather, work on it has been postponed until the conversion of Mine Warefare to SDK and the new version of OGI is complete. Mine Warfare is the highest priority on my long list of updates to make and will likely take several weeks or even months to complete. I will eventually get back to the Diplomat mod, but I just can't do it now. Hope you understand.

Hows it going on this, and do you plan on making it for BUG?

Before updating the Diplomat mod, Mine Warefare 3 (MW3) must take priority. The good news is I think I have finished all of the coding for the SDK version of MW3. Once I have thoroughly exhausted testing, which is going very well, both in terms of performance and the AI's ability to use it; then I will migrate MW3 into my big SDK project, as phase 21. Then I plan on migrating the entire OGI mod into phase 21. During the migration, the diplomat mod will be evaluated for any improvements.

Note: The Diplomat mod is a part of the current version of OGI, so it is working with BUG right now.

I mean, my mod doesn't have BUG, and doesn't need it currently IMO, so do I just merge the two Diplomat python files and then the rest of the xml?

That would require a standard version of the Diplomat mod, which I have not created. Since there are no python events, it should be easy to create a standard version. So your answer is yes, but don't leave out the the following:

StandardFunctions.py file
GodsOfOld.py file
PyHelpers.py
merge of changes in CvScreensInterface.py file
merge of changes in CvMainInterface.py

this is a great mod and i love it
but i have a problem
in this mod , i can bribe a civ to start a war with other (pic 1)

and i can bribe a unit too (pic 2)

but i cant do 8 bribes in cities
for example i cant do mission 8 (Bribe a Civ for improved diplomatic relations)
when i push the main button (pic 3) , nothing happen and no any menu appear

can anyone help me in this situation?

Top Bottom