The DYOS Consul (DYOS X: 2007-2009)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm having a feeling, with the slowdown and such that we may need to send out PM reminders to the DYOSers.

And I'd post a comic if I had time to make one.
Real life is such a bugger.

I know. I think I'm just going to stay in the sidelines and make a bunch of jokes or something, like Rtas being called Half-Jaw and all that

Yeah, I'm having less and less time for comics, plus I'm spending more of my previous comic time on RFMK and NOTW. :p

I'm writing up stuff, you know as in actual writing. I could make a novel or something!

Plus I'm playing The Sims 2, so I can get ideas (or screenshots for my ideas!)

It's not that people aren't interested, it's that no one has time.

A lot of people go to OT. Not many go here. It is a lack of interest in this forum. People would be interested if this were in the Off Topic Forums where it was before

However, the moderators consider the DYOS to be more of a game than a display of talents akin to the Drawing thread.

I just hope there are no qualms with the same poster posting a set of comics. Since I usually limit myself to wait until two other posters have posted their comics after I posted mines.

I wait until one person has posted. I follow the rules and if the board isn't active, I might just break it to get the DYOS flowing again...

Besides, they're not rules, they're more like guidelines anyway :mischief:

Really? So what if I were to not follow those guidelines and nuke you? :mischief:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom