The DYOS Consul (DYOS XI: 2009-2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Though personaly, I'd like to see him drop the "Stay tuned... ...space x". Originaly it was suppost to be my unique end tag to my comics in homage to Cowboy Bebop. Till styles kept plagurizing it with his on varants (at least I keep it to the original form from Cowboy Bebop).

I stopped using it when styles did not take the hint that the "stay tuned... ...space cowboy" is suppost to be my unique end tag for my comics (since I have used it long before he decided to take it). Since styles has been using it with different varants, I no longer feel it adds uniqueness to the end part of my comics.

I'd like to re-add the "Stay tuned... ...Space Cowboy" sometime in the near future

I think everyone's used the "Stay tuned... ....space x" at some point.

I'll use the Starblazers type end tag for all my comics then (not just in DYOS X II), if it makes you happy CG :p

So did I, but only after everyone else started doing it.

I used "Stay tuned... space x" a few times as well, so sorry about that.

choxorn said:
So did I, but only after everyone else started doing it.

I had no issues when you guys did it :). I just had an issue with styles when he kept going and going on with it. I'm glad (hopefully) that it's resolved now instead of a heated argument with styles.

I just put a series of actual questions followed by one stupid question at the end of my comics. Lately (Lately being relative, considering the last time I made a comic) I've dropped it though.

The Galava Roleplaying Forums is where I spend a lot of my time (and it takes away a lot of time, making me DYOS less...)
So I'm pretty upset over how it got hacked. The guy broke into the Admin account and deleted everything. The hacker called themselves Sn@ke.
Over a year's worth of roleplays are lost. I doubt those will return and I have to start over now :(
My account got deleted there too. :cry:

May I just say you handled that well.

Work it into your story. Just blame it on the hacker, like I blamed the breaking of the tag system on the hacker. Trust me, it's fun, and lets you vent all your rage into getting revenge on the hacker that has royally pissed all of us off.

EDIT: And now I bother to read the thread and see that you have already done this. Nevermind then. :lol:

Good News everyone!!

I've just recived a message from the people that looked at my computer and added in a new HDD to replace the faulty one. I'll be picking it up later today though won't get on it till I get out of work (dang second shift :cringe: ). However it will take me some time to redownload my source games (Inc Garrys Mod) via steam as well as tracking down source mods.

In other news, to any interested DYOSers, I am planning on starting a Fallout 3 AAR staring Samus Aran as the Lone Wanderer. Though my AAR would be different from Captian2's (His is unmodded Vanilla) since Im going to use the FOOK2 (Fallout 3 Overhall Kit 2) mod along with cosmetic changes to the game (better crosshair, zero suit, and Good Hair Day)

What? You're not happy that im going to churn out Gmod comics?

Silly question: What's AAR?

After Action Reports. I'm supprised you never heard of em, especially with Kan one of our DYOSers, is running his own AAR as well. They can be found in the Other Games forum.

it's good that you can continue your work, CG. i will look forward to it. :)
also, i am currently working further on my next page. with a bit of luck, i can post it soon.

What? You're not happy that im going to churn out Gmod comics?

Sorry. I am happy that you'll be back soon with your comic making.

After Action Reports. I'm supprised you never heard of em, especially with Kan one of our DYOSers, is running his own AAR as well. They can be found in the Other Games forum.

That's probably why. I barely spend time here.

Bad news everyone, or at least bad news for me!

Galava is gone! The Admin couldn't support the website financially due to low activity, and many real life complications. He was planning on closing the site down for months and the hacking attempt accelerated the process.

I didn't get the email addresses of my friends there or any other contact details really. So I've pretty much lost them unless they got mine... :(

Ah well, I was already barely playing those games anyway. It was all down to just collecting and buying, the heyday of Galava and Lunarwars having long since passed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom