The DYOS Consul (DYOS XI: 2009-2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a note: The individual boards, like Off Topic and Forum Games are like different planets in a solar system. So the Brother Hackvh isn't destroying CivFanatics as a whole, he's sending the Site Killer to the Forum Games World to wipe it out, just like OT was...

I've lost all track of what the Sam's hill happened in DYOS XI. I don't even know what the heck is going on there with all sorts of random crap :ack:.

Is that Samus in Fallout 3 as your avatar or just a character you made in Fallout 3 that you've put as your avatar?

I've lost all track of what the Sam's hill happened in DYOS XI. I don't even know what the heck is going on there with all sorts of random crap

I'll try to explain- The Hacker is hacking his way through Pathspace (A space above Hyperspace. Play Immortal Defense. Great game), making it harder for any fleet really to defend somewhere important as he can attack ships in Hyperspace and they can't fight back.

So I'm sent into Hackspace to destroy the ships in Pathspace... and they can't shoot back at me.
My trainer then goes rogue and allows my favourite website of Galava to be destroyed. He then goes to assist the Hacker in breaking further into CivFanatics.

I then get a message that Galava is alive and I leave the Hackspace over CivFanatics undefended, making the Hacker's grip on Hyperspace and CivFanatics ever so tighten.

Makes more sense now, or still confused?

Is that Samus in Fallout 3 as your avatar or just a character you made in Fallout 3 that you've put as your avatar?

Yes, that is Samus (Done with trying to replicate her face as well as using the Good Hair mod). Here are the pics if youre interested:

(Full CFC Avatar)

(Current Steam Avatar)

Short story on how I get the Enclave Power Armor, I encountered an early Enclave Solder as a low level character during the Survival Guide quest (and after a trip near Tenpenny to get a pair of Lucky Shades and a trip to The Pitt). I'm not the only one who encountered an early Enclave Soldier, it happened to Captian2 in his AAR! I looted the body and done Operation Anchorage to get the Power Armor Training so I can wear the thing.

Makes more sense now, or still confused?
Still dont know how in the world Cheney is involved in the story. I know if Myself, Samus, and Dr. Strangeman pop out of the vault, we'll be saying "WTF happened here!?!"

Short story on how I get the Enclave Power Armor, I encountered an early Enclave Solder as a low level character during the Survival Guide quest (and after a trip near Tenpenny to get a pair of Lucky Shades and a trip to The Pitt). I'm not the only one who encountered an early Enclave Soldier, it happened to Captian2 in his AAR! I looted the body and done Operation Anchorage to get the Power Armor Training so I can wear the thing.

Oh, I've encountered Enclave forces early. Once near Fort Constantine but most of the time near Dukov's Place. I dunno why they do that...

Still dont know how in the world Cheney is involved in the story. I know if Myself, Samus, and Dr. Strangeman pop out of the vault, we'll be saying "WTF happened here!?!

Well Cheney's a minor General of the Hacker. That explain a lot?

I still don't get a lot that's happened, it just doesn't make any sense any more. One of the reasons I'm just staying in my Secret Base and not coming up with any new comics is because I can't think of how to build on any existing storyline, because I can't figure out what any existing storyline is.

The existing storyline is this-
Forum Games is about to follow the fate of OT. If you have any secret weapons in your base, might want to think about testing them.

As for DYOS Xii, I have no idea really... CivGeneral is going to Syracuse and there's raiders to attack and General Kwai is looking for the Gem...

I think that DYOS XI will be based of a good amount of side-stories. I'm sure, however, that they will all direct to the plot at some point.
I'm planning on making my part more by itself, and make Lucifer interact with the main plotline later on, unless I get a better idea coming. :p

Choxorn, I think we should discuss the ships and stuff in the Consul thread...

Anyway, do what you think best, I'm only suggesting here on what could be used.

Edit: Apperently I've gotten it fixed. Somehow my comic construction is taking longer than usual (other than playing Fallout 3 on the side) with working a freeking shift I do not enjoy and redownloading sourcemods and extracting them into an addon format for Gmod :cringe:.

It now has a prominent place on the you-know-what.

Now we just need to add an article entitled "List of people in that picture" or something, like gem chamber list.

Speaking of the Gem Chamber List, I think it includes a few people who weren't actually in the chamber or the picture. :p

O RLY? I know they weren't all there at once... You can always list 'em on the talk page.
CivGeneral is back in town! :D
If ever I was looking forward to a single comic... :p

Do you still want to do Section #5, or should I take charge of both?

You can go ahead and do both :), I try to limit myself on waiting for two other posters to post there comics, by the looks of the inactivity, its best that the script I provided is divided up.

After rummaging around facepunch.com. I came across Samus's weapon model! :D

This is a public service announcement.

Some of you may want to review your image hosts, as I was reading the threads over and a couple of cartoons (lord_joakim, e350tb) are missing. I know I had to correct one of mine a few days ago.

A few from Avatar Wars are missing as well.

Is this mainly with imageshack?

Probably, although it appears to be a recent error.
choxorn said:
A few from Avatar Wars are missing as well.
We might be able to request that Methos temporarily unlock the thread to fix the dead images, but unless we can get everybody on-board and all together, I won't bother him. It would be nice, especially since most of kulade's comics were wiped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom