The Elves of Fanatika

Noldodan

2 years of waiting...
Hello. I am Noldodan, the leader and founder of The Elves of Fanatika, and the governor of Eldarinórë. This citizens group is one championing the ideas, ideals and language of the Elves. We do not like war, though we recognize it as an occasional necessity, and will always remain enemies with those who have wronged us. Also, we advocate scientific and cultural advancement above all but defense. Expansionistic policies are possibly our most fought-for. Currently we are rallying to have the first national parks created, one in the forest northeast of Minas Alcar, and also one in the Gem Mountains. We also wish to reform the government somewhat, strengthening the Congress. Thank you for your time, and I give you the blessing of the Valar. Amanlye!

I will support this group

*begins talking in auctioneer-like voice* We got ONE! ONE! ONE! Anybody up for TWO?! TWO?! Do I see TWO?!

Indeed it shall, Palanturilwing. (I still don't understand THAT name.) Anyway... *clears throat* We got TWO! TWO! TWO! Anybody up for THREE?! THREE?! Do I see THREE?!

I will make it three; I find that I have more time on my hands than I used to. I haven't posted much here, but do surf the boards regularly.

Nice to see that we'll be getting some more participation in the Demogame. Now, the moment that you've all been waiting for... Three! Three! We hav- *begins gacking and hacking uncontrollably* well, you know what I mean. ;)

Did you intend to post this in the RPG subforum? I believe it would fit much better there...

Actually eyrei, I did not. I find the RP forum too... too... I don't know. I just don't like it much. Someone else could do that if they wanted. But eyrei, this is intended as a citizens group, with the aims stated above. Besides, I thought the Sausage Traders Guild belonged in the RP forum when I saw the name.

Originally posted by Noldodan
Actually eyrei, I did not. I find the RP forum too... too... I don't know. I just don't like it much. Someone else could do that if they wanted. But eyrei, this is intended as a citizens group, with the aims stated above. Besides, I thought the Sausage Traders Guild belonged in the RP forum when I saw the name.

I think the elven part threw me off, since there aren't any elves in civ3.;) It can stay here if you like.

Originally posted by eyrei
I think the elven part threw me off, since there aren't any elves in civ3.;) It can stay here if you like.

There are NOW! ANd yes, I would appreciate the thread staying here.

I have gone an amazing transformation. I have turned from a man into an Elf! ;) I will call myself Menelbeleth, or 'waning heaven' as the time for all on this planet is running out

I will support this Group :)

I think that Naervod's getting a little TOO into it. We are still Men here, but you can still keep the name. And Women can join too. And fear not, young Quebecquois, we will survive.

Nah, I just like to roleplay a little when I join citizen groups. It doesn't happen very often. ;)

If by my staff or Ring of Anur I can aid this group, then consider it done, call me Mithrandir, I believe that is my name in your tounge. I come and go thru these lands and visit many friends, my recent government position has kept me from my travels, but no longer.

EA- Mithrandir

*cough, name stealer cough* Sorry about that, I had a tickle in my throat. Also, first post updated.

What did you update in the first post? name stealer? I've been using pointy blue hats, staffs, robes and pilgriming all over the lands long before you arrived, and I'll continue doing it long after you leave towards the sea ;)

EA

Top Bottom