The ew JNES - The Civil War

Right, then I'm the Confederates.

My name is President Robert E. Lee.

My first act it to abolish slavery, so the slaves can help this country as equals.

This is to be funded by a huge injection of money into the economy. To fund this, I propose a RTT with the Union, who I am sure would like to help free the slaves.

From Columba
To Mexico and Confederates

I propose an RTT be signed with me. I hope this helps cement the Latin Pact as well as make the confederates freinds of mine.

to:confederate
i accept your offer

to:quebecans, vikings, canadians and alaskans
i propose we create the northern alliance, it would be a RTT, MPP and a ROP.this would help us improve our economy.

To:Confederates,Colombia

I agree,let's sign a RTT.

still need orders from RoddyVR, Trickey,and Toasty.

Oh and BTW,
JNES Veterans: This time, since UK's trading system in this game is much easier then that of in JNES, and due to less nations, and a banking limit, the updates should be correct! lol.

If orders aren't in by 8pm PST, then I will move for them. I would hate to do this, though, as the first few moves are the most important!

TO COLUMBIA AND MEXICO

We agree to the RTT.

Lee

Whats the difference between GMT and PST because I am waiting for the update....

(take your time as long as its right :lol:

pacific standard time.(california)
gmt -8

The navajo tribe Chieftain needs more of that white fire liquid you white men make. i offer RTTs to:
the Union
the Confederacy
Mexico
Canada
the Eskimos

edit: /ooc Jason, i sent the orders when i first made this post, dont have a confirmation from you though, did you get em?

I had to move for Canada

Roddy: Yes, I got the orders. Sorry if I didn't send a reply, I thought I did though.

Everyone has 6g to spend.

jason, i got your reply just after i edited that post.
you sure you dont need me to keep doing all the calculations? it might get a bit time consuming when this game gets going to do all the calculations yourself.

To:Navajo

I agree to the RTT.

As of tomorrow I'm away in Spain for 2 weeks so I dont know what you want me to do. You could either control for me Jason or give it away.

ahhh, sorry guys, i dont thinhk ill be able to take part in this nes. I am to busy, sorry :(

troq, it Right to Trade. was added to the rules on the last post of the first page (post 40)

TO NAVAJO
FROM THE CONFEDERACY

We gladly accept the RTT.

Lee

Top Bottom