The Fresh Prince of the Wasteland

That is because it is based of the Mad Max series, the first (and only) nuclear war movie set in Australia!

EDIT: Missed a page. Yeah, that’s why Australia is a Nation in this game.

That's why it's called fury road!

:clap: I applaud the legendary Mobutu's return to power once more.

Considering the fact you have incredible ways of phrasing words now...

:clap:

Hey all! I have a bit of bad news: I'm leaving on vacation this week, and I won't be back to my computer until August 5th. This means (obviously) that I won't be able to update FPotW for a while. The story isn't dead- I have every intention of finishing it, but it will be discontinued for a month. So there.

Also...

Considering the fact you have incredible ways of phrasing words now...

Now just what's that supposed to mean? :mischief:

Take a look at your second or third chapter. Compare the writing to your last story.

Mostly it's Legendary and Ancient battle with charlegmane in the episode where mobutu came back...The one after that.

I....missed.....so....much when i was gone, there were like 5 new stories made at once
cool mod though...

It hasn't had an update since July last year. It be dead.

This thread is, indeed, dead.

If anyone is still left to read this, you're wondering why I left for almost two years and never came back. The long version delves into many real-life issues which i'll keep out of the forums. However, I can say is that the biggest reason for my hiatus was my Computer's hard drive failing, taking my save games with it. Coupled with the aforementioned personal issues, I was unable to do much civ-related stuff until a few months ago, when I got my hands on a new computer and put Civilization back on it. I considered trying to restart some of the stories (including this one) in different maps, but with my new schedule I knew I wouldn't be able to reliably update. So while I'm back to playing Civ, and back on the forums, my story making future is ambiguous. I'll probably be found, for the next few months, commenting on other stories and threads, and getting in touch with my old friends list.

So though it has been said already, I will officially give you the news that the game no longer exists, and updating is no longer possible. This story, and my other stories, are, officially, dead.

-xoxoxox, Copaczin

;__;

Good to have you back, Copaczin.
I hope all your issues are resolved :)

Welcome back!
Spoiler :
If you're confused, name change. This is General Olaf under a new username :)

Glad to have you back, Copaczin, your story was one of the first ones that I read here on the forums. Hope that your issues can be sorted out nicely. :)

I thought "So that's what it takes to get all of you posting again!" Then I found it was from 2011. :sad:

When could you start a new story?

From now on, I've resolved to not claim I'm doing a story until I finish the whole game. As I get back into the various Civ games (I've started playing Gods and Kings as well) I'll try turning some particularly entertaining sessions into stories. So don't expect one in the near future, but expect them to be finished much faster than usual once they come back.

As for content, does anyone still want to see Mobutu and the Egyptian Enclave? I'd have to start a new game and just pretend the original never happened or something. Otherwise, I'd probably go back to Neoteric World, or try Civ 5.

Top Bottom