The Golden Temple Kashi Vishwanath

dutchfire

Deity
Retired Moderator
It was the end of november of the year that would be remembered as 625 before Christ. We actually don't know why we call it that way :crazyeye: 1889 and DaveShack were rolling a dice, while Sir Bugsy served the drinks. :beer: At the same moment Lord Parkin and Mauer were talking about the future plans for our civilization. A few moments later Dutchfire joined the conversation, and started talking about the new way of living some people in their city had adopted. It was called "Hinduism", or something like that, and it had been spreading for centuries. They were all thinking about how they could make this religion thing usefull.
Sir Bugsy: "Well, why don't you tax them, like you tax my bar?"
DaveShack: "That's actually quite a good idea!"
1889: "But we can't just start a tax for nothing, we're not dictators, we're a democratically elected government."
Mauer: "Well, we could do that, we haven't had elections in a few centuries anyway."

At that moment, Theoden came in, dragging along a knocked-out guy.
Theoden: "I found this weirdo lying on the town square."
Dutchfire: "Those clothes, they seem to be Hindu."
Strange guy: "I'm Moses, servant of Brahman. I've come here to liberate the Innovian people of their ignorance of the One, True faith. I've set up the Kashi Vishwanath temple here."
Mauer: "Kisha Vashwat?"
Sir Bugsy: "Kasa Vishwinath?"
Moses: "Kashi Vishwanath, you fools! I've also made a bath there, and anyone enters it will feel truly liberated!"
DaveShack: "Wait a second, you can't just set up a bath here, that's against the laws." *winks to Theoden*
Theoden: "Correct, you will need to pay 1 gold to the local government for everyone that enters the bath."
Moses: "But I expect a lot of people to come here."
1889: "So we'll be making a lot of money, making that religion of yours finally usefull."
Moses: "But my temple will do a lot more for you, for example, I can provide training at the temple for three priests. And it will make your city more famous for it's beautifull culture around the globe. And it will attract more people to the Faith."
Dutchfire: "Good for you, and for us. But you will still have to pay."
And as the prophet left the bar, the officials felt good about themselves, and saw a shining future for the Innovian civilization.

Love it!! :clap:

Nicely Done.
But you sure that Moses guy wasn't confused about his religion? :confused:

Congrats.

And I thought Epsilon Team! rode our Great People hard! Those Innovians should be glad they aren't living on our side of the bridge!

Very funny write up and Congratulation on your shrine

This makes Aloha the only wonderless nation, doesn't it?

we are working on the Space elevator and Apollo right now....

we are working on the Space elevator and Apollo right now....
Damn, we might have to use that free engineer from fusion to rush the space elevator then, if we want to be sure to beat you to it. ;)

Top Bottom