The Gong Site - At The Bottom, Diggin'

Love the pyramid. Scientists will spend ages trying to figure out how it was built. I'm gonna have a couple beers and try to figure it out myself. :beer:

I must say I hadn't heard the GONG team slogan (When Scraping Your Bottom Aint Enough) before. Pretty funny but how do you guys expect to attract any BABEs with a line like that?

I must say I hadn't heard the GONG team slogan (When Scraping Your Bottom Aint Enough) before. Pretty funny but how do you guys expect to attract any BABEs with a line like that?
Oh, that's only me substituting "the bottom of the barrel" w "your bottom". I did it because I had too many babes wrapped around my legs. After adapting this new strategy I only have stray dogs as company which suits me just fine :lol:

At the Bottom Diggin said:
We have found that Daghies work as a diplomat for the Gong Show Medium Crash Course in diplomacy is seriously hampered by the fact that his speech is incomprehensible to all but inbecil cretins
:lol:

Great site guys! Very clever. :thumbsup:

Daghie...LOVE your new drum kit!!! :lol:

Who knew Bugs was a white sox fan? Good taste Bugs. I see you've also corrected the artist rendering of the beer pyramid. Much higher quality brew than what we anticipated.

That was quite an outfit I was wearing. :crazyeye: it must have been 100 degrees in that place. You're lucky I didn't lose the shirt. That would have really been ugly.

:wow: I guess Congratulations are in order!

Nicely done. :hatsoff:

Funny site, as always.

I proudly introduced that piece as the world's second worst song. I don't know what the worst song is, but there has to be something worse.

Top Bottom