The Hawk-Dove Party--- see if you're interested

DZ clearly wasn't cut out for a life in politics. He made an innocent mistake in what is, after all, only a game and felt compelled to immediately resign. Whereas in reality, politicians cling to their posts like grim death no matter how strong the whiff of corruption or incompetence that clings to them. :lol:

I would like to ask the members of this party for their support as I run for Minister of the Interior.

From this position I will be able to influence the development of an appropriately strong military, cultural and scientific buildings, and connecting valuable resources to our growing civilization.

Bengeance said:
I would like to ask the members of this party for their support as I run for Minister of the Interior.

From this position I will be able to influence the development of an appropriately strong military, cultural and scientific buildings, and connecting valuable resources to our growing civilization.

You've got my vote. :goodjob:

I'm running for censor, fellow party mates, and being a small party guy( not a meber of either of the current top two!) I need all the support i can get!!

A Passion for Polls and Penchant for the People, Vote Swissempire Term 2 Censor!

Swissempire said:
I'm running for censor, fellow party mates, and being a small party guy( not a meber of either of the current top two!) I need all the support i can get!!

A Passion for Polls and Penchant for the People, Vote Swissempire Term 2 Censor!

I vote to censor Swissempire! :mischief:

As leader of the party I would like to let you know that I support all fellow members of the party in their political asperations.

Also I was hoping that my fellow Hawk-Dove members would support me in my attempt to become Governor of Boaring Wallow.

Whoop whoop, 5star for govana!

Would the Hawk Dove Party please support me as I run for Head of Science? Remember Sid does what is best for the people of the demogame and not the corrupt corporate officials.

Bengeance said:
IamSid,

Since I haven't seen your platform yet, I will withold support for now, but I'm leaning in your direction. :)
Thank you, once the voting starts I will put forth my platform, I am preparing it now.

Yes Sid, we will gladly support your political conquests. Also, I have announced my running for the Governor of Boaring Wallow. Please, I ask for your support for I am pitted up against some tough candidates.

Thanks,
5star_US

Elections are up, and while i hate to play politics, i would like to rally support for my censor run in the Parties i hold allegiance too.

I think the factor that made me pull out is that I had to focus on the particular city, when if I wait later on I could head multiple cities rather than Boaring WAllow.

Its good to see so many people are candidates for different government positions. I will vote for all of my fellow team members! I am sad to see that 5_star gave up his gubernotorial run, but I understand why. Good luck to all our candidates!

Well, just to let u guys know, I'm back. I just was busy lately so I didn't have quite enough time for the demogame.

Just had to pop in and break the silence! :crazyeye:

An important vote may soon be called on whether the people support the use of slavery. Where do the Hawk-Dove Party stand on this major issue? :hmm: I, for one, fully support our adoption of slavery at this time. Not so much because I want to use it against our own people, which I heartily disapprove of, but because we cannot simply expect to assimilate barbarian races into our empire without having to crack the whip a little. :whipped:

Of course, the whip should be withheld from any slave who seems to enjoy it! :lol:

Top Bottom