The History of Humanity-Alpha Centurai

Why isn't Canada in the Hall of Losers? Sure, you weren't the one whom killed them, but still...

They are not in because I did not conquer them. I could probabily add another one for the leaders I did not conquer, Arabia and Canada, I think. I'll probabily do that at the very end. :)

Also, GOOD NEWS! Due to an unforseen turn of events, I can get an update this weekend!

[party]

It should be ready in as long as it takes to play, take/upload screenshots, type, and post!

EDIT: The update will be tomorrow. :)

[Disregard]
EDIT2: :cry: :cry: :cry: :( :( The update is postponed; it will likely be next week, though I will try for earlier. Very sorry about this. I have played the update so far, I just need to write it up.

Once again, I'm very sorry.

:( :hammer2: :wallbash: :stupid:
[/Disregard]

Apparently I am completely unable to make accurate predictions of updates. I can probabily get part 2 done now as well. please disregard the doom and gloom of the previous post. Also, never take any more of my predicted update times seriously anymore.

Spoiler :

Scientist: Why have none of the experiments worked?!?! We are in the last stages of achieving a complete understanding of higher lifeforms, but we just can't get it!!
Scientist2: We need samples of evolved life of the planet, is that Kraken still around, just outside our boarders in the lake?
General: Yes. I've been trying to send a hover-tank to kill it for years. Nobody goes to that lake, but it is still a danger. Maybe if my troops collect samples then I could get permission to attack...
The Number Pi: General, if your troops collect samples of the Kraken for the scientists, you have permission to attack!
General: :D
Scientist: :woohoo:
Scientist2: :dance:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Spoiler :

Scientist: Do you know what this meens?!?!?!
The Number Pi: That I can finally get on the Civfanatics forums?
General: That my soldiers can communicate easily over long distances?
Typer: That we recieve any tchnology already discovered by 2 known civilizations?
Scientist: The question was rhetorical... It means we have a fast and efficient transfer of knowledge!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Spoiler :

Messanger: I have come-
The Number Pi: -to tell me that our scientists have finished the creation of a collective awareness of our society.
Messanger: WOW! It is really effective! Or did you know that--- I will read your mind!!!
The Number Pi: I recieved a message over the internet. Collective awareness only stops revolts while in civil war/anarchy.... THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN USEFUIL BEFORE I HAD THE CIVICS I WANTED!!! :mad:
Spoiler :

Dr. P.H. Osperous: OK, so, there I was! In the middle of nowhere! With 728043 survey robots! When. Suddenly. The robots all failed! And I was alone in the middle of nowhere! Looking for Lithium! And I found it!!! 1 shovelfull of dirt, and there it was!!! No, I had no prior knowledge of this, it was pure skill and ability on my part!
News Reporter: Ummm... that's nice, but I'm here to report on a funeral...
Dr. P.H. Osperous: *just as the family walks by* WHO CARES ABOUT THE DEAD GUY?!?!?! I FOUND LITHIUM!!!!!
*he is dragged away from the funeral*
Spoiler :

Scientist: We have unlocked genesis weapons!
The Number Pi: Cool! So what do they do?
Scientist: turn the region they are detionated into water. It has great potential in the way of terraforming, and it could bring peace and prosparity to-
The Number Pi: Or it could be used as a super nuclear weapon of doom and destruction to wipe cities and armies off the face of the earth--err... Sigma Centurai... and kill untild millions! :evil:
Scientist: Then there's that....
Spoiler :

The Number Pi: Well, if it's just a translocater, and not an airport, doesn't that mean that he teleported to the North Pole? That's not that great of an achievement...
Random Number Generator: I can take the event back, as well as cheat on combats if you want...
Typer: *hits the RNG with a bat* I hate you. You are not random at all!
Spoiler :

The Number Pi: *to a giant crowd* I hereby declare the Forbidden Palace open! *cuts ribbon with giant scissors* However, nobody is allowed inside. All administrative papers are to by inserted through this small door. *demonstrates* Any that enter will be killed-err... prosecuted to the maximum extent of the law.
*the crowd leaves, many are dissappointed*
The Number Pi: Wow. Nobody read the sign.
the Sign said:
Although the name says "Forbidden" Anyone can enter this Palace. The speech was a joke/test to see who pays attention. if you are reading this then you don't need glasses. And you passed the test.
Spoiler :

The Number Pi: Hi. I'm just dropping by to declare war. *pushes a red button, marked 'Do NOT Press'*
Chieko Teramura: Wait, what?!?! Where is the army?!?!
The Number Pi: Well, time for me to go. *enters a 1-time-use translocator and is gone*
Spoiler :

The Number Pi: Take that, Japan!

Spoiler explanation :

This error appears. I don't think its the game, but instead due to my terraforming changes.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This shows that the changes I WB'ed are the intended results. These are the only things I WB'ed, so I'm not that much of a cheater! :p
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Just before the missle detonates, an interdimensional door opens, and Chieko Teramura is pulled in.

Typer: Hi, loser!
Chieko Teramura: You could be a little more polite you know...
Alexander Kusnezow: You had 1 puny city. At least your mighty empire was not destroyed!
Anish Hawa: It's not as bad here as you would think!
Ethan Carter: Popcorn! Woo!
Charles D'Artagan: Don't mind the Typer, he's just mocking your defeat, it happens to all of us at some point or another...
Choi Kun: You know, we should probabily joinn forces and kill the typre; then re-write this story...
Typer: Nice try, but you can't kill me. if you do, no more popcorn magically appears. Anyway, I'm invincible.
:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:
:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:
:popcorn:
Spoiler :

Kim Chen: hello, leader with a much stronger military than mine, how can I not be defeated today?
The Number Pi: By putting up a fight. I declare war.
Kim Chen: But you can't! That means that you have to fight Steve Gates too! We have an alliance, you know. :smug:
Steve Gates: Yeah! We will destroy you! *checks military report* We will try our best to not do too badly before being destroyed!
Spoiler :

Kim Chen: :run:
The Number Pi: :lol:

This update is too large for 1 post! Part 2 coming up!

Spoiler :

The Number Pi: In your face, Steve Gates!!!
Steve Gates: :eek: :cry:

Spoiler I'm not that bad of a cheater! :

Spoiler :

The Number Pi: Oh, boy! DNA!! Re-search! Re-search!
Scientists: [party]
Spoiler :

Kim Chen: We will not give up!!!! They havent even taken a ci- *advisor whispers something to him* -err an important city! Every city of importance is still under out direct and indisputable control!
*A soldier arrives-badly wounded*
Soldier: I am the survivor, here:
Spoiler :

That is their capital, just in case you didn't know. :)

*he dies*
Spoiler :

Spoiler evidence of my innocence! :

The Number Pi: So, how is the progress on those Genesis-Projectiles coming along?
Engineer: Very well! We have two more ready! Just don't press that button there, it could unleash untold destruction on the world.
The Number Pi: This button *points* OK, got it. Want some coffee? *pours a cup, while walking back, he trips and catches the edge of the table, pressing the button*
Steve Gates: Listen to the engineer! And put that button someplace safe!
The Number Pi: Never! *for emphasis, he hit the trable... right on the button* Oh...
Steve Gates: :mad:
The Number Pi: Hey, Kim Chen!
Kim Chen: DON'T KILL ME!!!
The Number Pi: I won't, I need you alive for the Hall of Losers! I'm here to give you some great news!
Kim Chen: Whatever the peace terms are, I ACCEPT!!!
The Number Pi: :lmao: Peace? No way! Here, take a look:
Spoiler :

Random Person: Well, I'm off to work! *checks a paper* it seems I have to paint the roof of the science building... where is that ladder?
Spoiler :

Random Person: Strange ladder.... up I go!
*climbing the DNA causes it to disappear, and in its place is a holo-pad containing data about terraforming*
Scientist: Great, thanks! We have been trying to get that to happen for the past 3 seconds! The ladder is there, by the way.
Random Person: You couldn't just invent a jetpack? You give me a ladder?
Scientist: We have better things to do! Things that will benefit the world and all who inhabit it! Like make deadly genesis-weapons, lasers, hover-tanks, assault mechs, etc.!
General: I've been thinking-
Sergent: I would certainly hope so.
General: -that maybe it is not exactly safe to be walking theough a city during a battle.
Sergent: No, it's fine. Look at how inspired the soldiers are!
*soldiers are chasing the Chinese troops away*
General: Yes, my presence does have that effect on them. :smug: So how is the capture going?
Sergent: See for yourself, a satellite view:
Spoiler :

*a while later*
Soldier: Keep running after them!!!
*they are chasing some Chinese soldiers, who are fleeing the battle*
Soldier2: They are headed towards that city, with its garrisson!
*the soldiers continue into the city, not even stopping, shooting at the enemy sldiers*
Spoiler :

General: Good job every-
*they keep running after the retreating enemy*
Soldier3: Another city!
*more 1-sided fighting*
Soldier: Caught them! Now we can head towards Mecca and Guyuan!
Soldier4: Ummm, this is Guyuan; and we took Mecca on the way...
Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler I'm innocent I tell you! :

The Number Pi: Can you believe that Steve Gates wants me to put this button somewhere safe? It's unreasonable I tell you! Leaving the key to the deaths of millions lieing about is perfectly fine!
*an advisor drinking coffee enters*
Advisor: Hey, cool coaster!
*places his coffee mug on the missle launching button, launching a missle*
The Number Pi: ...As I was saying, we need to find a safe place for this button!

This update is too long for even 2 posts! It is continued in the next one.

Inter-dimensional Door Doorman: Kim Chen, you have lost; enter the door now!
Kim Chen: But I still have 3 cities!
Inter-dimensional Door Doorman: Or do you?
Spoiler :

Kim Chen: :cry:
*he enters the door*
Typer: Cheer up!
Kim Chen: :cry: Why should I? :sad:
Alexander Kusnezow: Why not?
Charles D'Artagan: Because he said so!
Chieko Teramura: You weren't wiped off the map by a single missle.
Choi Kun: You actually got to conquer somebody.
Ethan Carter: Popcorn!!!
Anish Hawa: You had a large empire, and it lasted a while too...
:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:
:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:
The Number Pi: There! The button has been taped to the ceiling!
Disco Enthusiast: Disco party! *because he is very tall, he presses the button on the ceiling*
Spoiler :

Spoiler Not cheating! :

The Number Pi: :mad: :mad: :mad:

*the button falls, and lands do that it launches another missle*

Spoiler :

Spoiler you get the idea by now... :

The Number Pi: I knew I should have used duct tape!!!!!
Spoiler :

News Reporter: And here we have the final completion of a worm hole!
*everyone is watching with anticipation*
A worm appears out of the ground.
The Crowd: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! *applause*
Scientists: Success!!!! It worked!!!!!!!! The past 5 years of our lives now have meaning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Number Pi: This button is dangerous! It must be destroyed! *places it on the table, and gets a hammer*
:hammer:
*the hammer blow, too weak to destroy the double-reinforced metal, launches another missle*
Spoiler :

Spoiler ....... :

The Number Pi: ummmm.... I think Steve Gates is beaten... Typer!
Typer: We didn't get him. Nobody else entered the Hall of Losers.

Herold Sorensen: WE have him!!!!
Mohammad Bin Saud: Yeah! He's with us now!
Steve Gates: Help!

Typer: Losers, attack!!!!
*a fight follows*
Typer: Victory!
*Steve Gates is captured, and Herold Sorensen and Mohammad Bin Saud are tied to a Sigma Centurian tree.

Spoiler :
Back in Washington, 10 years later:

Assembled are millions of cloned, android, cyborg, mech, tank, air, sea, and nuclear weapons and soldiers. They are marching, flying, and rolling onto an enormous space ship.
The Number Pi: It has been a while, but we did it. We colonised Sigma Centurai. We have created an army for the government back on Earth. The Arawak will be defeated with it. We will enter into a new era of prosparity!

The ship begins the long journey back. When it arrives at Earth and lands, an unloading crew member opened it up...

The History of Humanity said:
He looked up, and saw row after row of assault mechs, nukes, dreadnoughts, fusion tanks, personal mechs, orbital bombers, and advanced tactical fighters. Deeper in were submarines, both nuclear and fusion powered, and litterol ships. In the huge stasis chambers were countless cyborgs, ready to operate the machines of war.

With this massive military, America conquered the world. More ships were sent out. More planets colonized. A milenium of unrivaled prosparity existed for humanity, the galaxy colonized-with Earth leading it all.

Such was the tale of the colonists of Alpha Centurai, the first system to be colonised, the system to be ruled and unified by warfare; the system that made such wars of conquest possible on earth.

Great one. I'm assuming that the next one is the last one, and then off to Final frontier!

You are correct! :D

A while back, I did say that after this story I would do one of the Roman Empire in ROM: AND. I am unable to do this, because that mod has stopped working for me (re-instillation does not work). because of this, I plan to take a break from stories for a while. I hoped everyone enjoyed reading this series as much as I did writing it!

You are correct! :D

A while back, I did say that after this story I would do one of the Roman Empire in ROM: AND. I am unable to do this, because that mod has stopped working for me (re-instillation does not work). because of this, I plan to take a break from stories for a while. I hoped everyone enjoyed reading this series as much as I did writing it!

Wait, do you mean after the Final frontier part, or after this?!

He already did a final frontier game...

Wait, do you mean after the Final frontier part, or after this?!

He already did a final frontier game...

Yes, I did do a final frontier game, it was part of the first story (these were made out of order :crazyeye: ). The link is here.

When you said "I'm assuming the next one is the last one" I thought you meant the update for this story. My mistake, sorry. :( This is actually the last one.

Oh pain!!

WE WANT FINAL FRONTIER NOW F***!!!!!!!!!:mad::thumbsdown:[pissed]

:please:please…

Oh pain!!

WE WANT FINAL FRONTIER NOW F***!!!!!!!!!:mad::thumbsdown:[pissed]

:please:please…

I'm not sure I understand.....

I already did a Final Frontier game for this; you have to scroll through the first half or so of the link provided in my previous post to get to it.

For clarification, this is how the History of Humanity occoured in the History of Humanity Universe :)p):

1- The History of Humanity-The Lost Stories This one takes place in Rhye's and Fall of Civilization, blending into Next War, it ends in a world destroying apocalypse, which leads into...
2- The History of Humanity This one is about a small nation that just manages to colonise a distant star system, which gives it the power to conquer the world (that part was not actually played out, that part ended with the space race "victory").
A-Which brings us to The History of Humanity-Alpha Centurai. This story. It is a story about the colonists sent out in the History of Humanity. At the end of this story, the colonists send soldiers back to Earth, which results in its unification.
2, part 2-Same link as 2. The second part happens after Earth has colonised the galaxy; but has fallen into various warring factions. It ends with humans entering into a new dimension. This is the end of the story, even though I wrote it out of order. This is the Final Frontier game that I played already.

That is how it happened. If anybody has a suggestion to continue it with a new portion, I am more than willing to do so; seeing how this story has been continued already. :)

I posted this because I am unsure of what is being said, if you meen that you want a game where Earth colonises the galaxy; then I am willing to do it, but it will have to wait until I have more time. I don't like saying I will be unable to post, finding out I am able to, then thinking I can't, then ending up posting anyway, I think it is confusing and fairly rude.

In short :)lol:) I don't know what anyone means by saying that there is a Final Frontier game to be played. I am willing to play one to add to this story; but it will have to wait a bit (and I will get to it :)).

Top Bottom