The History of Humanity

good job ! Are you considering starting another story soon ?

Thank you! :D

I'm thinking of starting a new one once I finish my current game.

Spoiler Some of my ideas :
An RFC game as America(trying to win a diplomatic/conquest/domination), followed by a Next War game as Europa(quickly destroying the world with nukes :nuke: ) as the story that leads to this one.

Rise of Mankind A New Dawn-Earth Map-Roman Empire acropss Europe.

ROM: AND-Earth Map-Russia and have a World War III with America (give them bonuses so they are strong)

A Pangaea map with world conquest.

Suggestions are welcome :).

I think that in my next story I will try to add some characters and dialogue.

Hi liked youre story a lot might I suggest doing the first one but with an added thing start with England and then switch to the USA inRFC

Trying to recreate the roman empire is always nice, especially if you have strong ennemies around you like in an earth map. And RoM is just awesome,so I'de love to see a story with it and with an earth map.

Hi liked youre story a lot might I suggest doing the first one but with an added thing start with England and then switch to the USA inRFC

Trying to recreate the roman empire is always nice, especially if you have strong ennemies around you like in an earth map. And RoM is just awesome,so I'de love to see a story with it and with an earth map.

I guess i'll do both then. :)

I'll start in a few days, once I complete my current game. I guess I'll do the History of Humanity-The Lost Stories first (England/USA in RFC then Europa in Next War), then Rome (I doubt i'll get in the correct time historically, but I will try! Also, i'll try to achieve some things Rome did not, like survive, conquer Germany, completely conquer England, defeat Persia, get some colonies later in the game, etc.).

But if you go too far,beware of the revolutions (unless you turn them off, you coward ;) ). I'm eager to see your story with rfc, and I would even suggest using the dawn of civilization modmod, which is great.

Also has England you befor you switiching to America you could look to achieve control of France either directly or by having them as vassals.

Do an Egypt RFC, building the historical Egyptian wonders, and play until 4000 AD. (8,000 years of Egypt, anyone :lol:?). Only sad thing is, I can see it getting boring by 2020, unless you, say, use RFC Marathon with Next War techs modded in. :sad:

But if you go too far,beware of the revolutions (unless you turn them off, you coward ;) ). I'm eager to see your story with rfc, and I would even suggest using the dawn of civilization modmod, which is great.

I find that I only have trouble with revolutions if the city is angry and starving, or if it is a distant colony, I shouldn't be in too much trouble. I will probabily use the Dawn of Civilization modmod, I never used it before, but it seems pretty good.

Also has England you befor you switiching to America you could look to achieve control of France either directly or by having them as vassals.

Yeah, also I could "accidently" leave some units in the American colonies that I have no idea will revolt...

Do an Egypt RFC, building the historical Egyptian wonders, and play until 4000 AD. (8,000 years of Egypt, anyone :lol:?). Only sad thing is, I can see it getting boring by 2020, unless you, say, use RFC Marathon with Next War techs modded in. :sad:

There is no way I have the patience (or the computer :badcomp:) for such a game!

:hide:

The story will probabily start by the weekend. :king:

It turns out that there is a large bug in RFC epic/marathon. :eek:

On another note, I found another bug in my code, holy **** no wonder RFCMarathon science was all wrong. There was a 20% research bonus applied since 400 AD instead of turn 400 (about 1920 AD in normal timeline).

It has been fixed, but RFC Dawn of Civilization has not been updated yet to include this. I could either do the Rome story first while waiting or use regular RFC, any preferences?

(I would be unable to fix it in my copy of the game because I cannot recompile the DLL).

It turns out that there is a large bug in RFC epic/marathon. :eek:

It has been fixed, but RFC Dawn of Civilization has not been updated yet to include this. I could either do the Rome story first while waiting or use regular RFC, any preferences?

(I would be unable to fix it in my copy of the game because I cannot recompile the DLL).

Use RFC Corrasol. Very similar to DoC.

Use RFC Corrasol. Very similar to DoC.

I looked into it, but I found it to seem too rigid with the leaderhead spawns, the religions overwirting, as well as having too many unfixed bugs; I guess i'll just use regular RFC.

Top Bottom