The "I Got A New Game!" Thread

It's become an increasing mystery, but there is a slowly shrinking pool of fans who are still really into it enough to buy the figures despite the increasingly poor decisions GW makes and from what I've heard the amount of (usually poor quality) retconning and weird story/writing decisions.

One day I intend to finish painting my almost entirely unpainted minis from a decade ago... miniatures are awesome. Paying out the nose not so much (and they were already pricey 10 years ago).

I haven't bought any Warhammer miniatures in well over 10 years and they weren't that cheap then, but the plastic models were pretty cheap and cheerful, all things considered.

I've heard the quality goes down whenever the price goes up. Seriously, how are they in business?

Maybe you're getting inflated prices by being across the Atlantic. They seem to be still going fine over here.

I was given a free copy of CK II: Charlemagne unexpectedly. I thought that that was quite nice.

So I've been completely hooked to Darkest Dungeon after it was mentioned here.

I made an amazing Jester with loads of positive traits. He died. I raged.

Then in my next game an amazing Arbalest with loads of crit, speed and accuracy traits ...

She died. I raged. I flipped my keyboard.

So then I tried again, this time I got loads of amazing traits on a vestal ...

She died. I raged. I went full angry German kid on my keyboard.

So then I tried again and got all the amazing traits on a graverobber.

She died. I raged. I punched my monitor and broke it and set my PC on fire. Well not really, but this is the one game that's literally going to drive me mad enough to that point.

So now I was playing a new game. Got all the way to the last room of a small map. Just one last battle left to win. ... 3 party members die.

I ... Just ... Why ... OMG OMG OMG.

All of you with Don't Starve got Don't Starve Together for free the other day.

You cant save the game. Its rogue like and auto saves all your progress and character deaths.

Its evil.

You cant save the game. Its rogue like and auto saves all your progress and character deaths.

Its evil.

Why you such a baddie ? :confused:
This will spoil the "enjoyment" of dying but speeds up progression.

As of Build #7907, the save file location on PC has now been changed to the user's "My Documents" folder to support Windows XP (since it does not have a native Saved Games directory

http://steamcommunity.com/app/262060/discussions/0/618457398966078644/

I never looked up their prices before but holy crap dude, $50-200 for miniatures? Screw that, how are they even in business? Who can possibly afford that crap?

In Australia 10 assault marines are now $140rrp. ($120 usd approx)
I switched to Japanese miniatures years ago. :goodjob:

It's become an increasing mystery, but there is a slowly shrinking pool of fans who are still really into it enough to buy the figures despite the increasingly poor decisions GW makes and from what I've heard the amount of (usually poor quality) retconning and weird story/writing decisions.

Some of the figures are just rubbish, chaos stuff, marine flyers, giant robots and ugly ass imperial guard transports.
Then there is prices rises, regional pricing and killing of cheap internet stores.

Though there are a few gems, like the new space hulk release, the previous 40k box set Blackreach ?
I stop following the GW self destruction after that.

Oooooh, shiny!

Suppose I wont be restarting the game anymore. I like Jesters too.

Well, I do have a bundle of new games in the GOG sale (way too many, in fact), but I'm really posting here to say that I have a bunch of giftable Mac games on GamersGate and I'd be happy to simply give them away if someone with a Mac was interested in them. PM me for details. :)

End of First Day

* Valkyria Chronicles

* Toybox Turbos

* Interplantary

* Metro Pack (LL and Redux)

* The Next Car Game Wreckthings demolition derby

Top Bottom