The Immortal Alphabetical Game #10 - Catherine

Mother Russia
5 - Biggest Country by far
5 - Coast to Coast (N to S)
No warm water ports, no point to capture CS for this achievement, and very limited options with seaports anyway.

War
5 - Biggest Army
5 - 6 Points in Autocracy 8 total
15 - 3 Enemy caps that you captured with *Don Cossacks and then annexed. 4 capitals captured. 5th in progress.
Spoiler :
Edinburgh, Rio, Babylon, Ulundi

Peace
15 - 3 Guilds in Petersburg
5 - Great Works Full in Petersburg including museum 23 total
5 - More Tourism in Petersburg than in any other country 171 tourism, next highest civ has 70.

Autocratic CV
15 - Before 1916 Missed 1796 by 10 turns due to killing off civs too early for the other achievements thus decreasing the tourism bonus for fighting with the same enemy. A tradition game should be much faster game.

75 points total.

Liberty 4 city start, delayed war too much to benefit from liberty. Rationalism secularism, full commerce, 8 autocracy. Still wasn't able to manage happiness due to not having a proper port to build Prora, and also capturing huge cities due to my influence and autocracy not having good policy to manage large captured cities. (autocracy ideology happiness require annexing and building/buying buildings since they all get destroyed upon capture) Self built 21 wonders in total, including all tourism wonders starting from Renaissance. All Don Cossacks were built from Novgorod which had Alhambra and Brandenburg gate built, so it was easy to distinguish from others.

Spoiler :

Mother Russia - 10 pts
5/10/15 - 1/2/3 Warm Water Ports (a coastal city that is not on tundra or ice with a Seaport in it) that you captured with *Don Cossacks and then annexed.
5 - Biggest Country
5 - Coast to Coast – Your country stretches either North to South OR East to West and touches both coasts.

There weren't any available coastal cities to capture, other than city-states, which I didn't really want to capture.

War - 25 pts
5 - Biggest Army
5 - 6 Points in Autocracy
5/10/15 - 1/2/3 Enemy caps that you captured with *Don Cossacks and then annexed.

Peace - 25 pts
5/10/15 - 1/2/3 Guilds in Petersburg
5 - Great Works Full in Petersburg including museum
5 - More Tourism in Petersburg than in any other country

Autocratic CV - 15 pts
25 - Before 1796
15 - Before 1916
5 - Before 1991

I went 4-city tradition into great war bomber/infantry/cossack to take out the Celts, Brazil, and Babylon. Babylon had already eaten part of Boudicca's territory, but I was about 8 techs ahead of the rest of the world, so he didn't stand a chance against my bomber spam. Autocracy is pretty nuts for war. I used to go Order when warring, but Autocracy is just better I think. Having +25% production to 3-promotion units right off the bat is great, and I didn't even use the Commerce unit purchasing discount.

Dido and I were best friends all game long. She took out Germany in the Renaissance and then fought a long, inconclusive war with Shaka, who had a couple German cities as well. The Inca fought Dido for a while but mostly just sat in their corner of the map and did nothing.

Even with the +3 happiness from Courthouses, I had some unhappiness problems after conquering my half of the continent. I actually lost a Great Artist to a rebel uprising (Ouch!). I then just rushed to Internet, faith bought 3 musicians, DOWed the Inca and Zulu to get my musicians into their borders, and bulbed the tourism victory.

No screenshots right now because my steam was acting up and didn't register the screenshots I thought I had taken. I had about 600 tourism in St. Petersburg after the Nat'l Visitor Center was completed.

Wonders:

Moscow:
Temple of Artemis
Parthenon
Borobodur
Hagia Sophia
Chichen Itza
Notre Dame (GE from ToA points)
Leaning Tower of Pisa
Sistine Chapel
Brandenburg Gate
Cristo Redentor